SGOTM 16 - U'nu'sual S'us'pec'ts

Awesome about Calendar, shame about the beg, but it was definitely worth a try.
Can you put a little sign on the ocean saying when we begged.

Currency & Lit seems best, I agree. It will boost Brennus' economy so that maybe he reseaches another great tech, as well as potentially improving our TR's

@ Paris, yes, work the cottages

Also, what will Rams give us for Maths (and all other techs that Brennus already has)?

Ramesses has 0 gold, 0 gpt, and two techs he doesn't want to trade just yet (CoL, Theo).

I am going to trade Currency + Lit for Calendar + 80 gold, bulb Machinery and start teching toward Optics when we have cash while waiting for the next GS to pop (7 turns). OK?

Make sure it is Machinery, I have been screwed a few times thinking the bulb would be something, and its not because the game hasn't caught up. That might have been in Vanilla Civ4 though.

edit: Just to confirm what you mean, you will do Optics at 100% when we have enough cash.

Make sure it is Machinery, I have been screwed a few times thinking the bulb would be something, and its not because the game hasn't caught up. That might have been in Vanilla Civ4 though.

Will do.

edit: Just to confirm what you mean, you will do Optics at 100% when we have enough cash.

Yes.

Great, do it. DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!! :)

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I'm starting to like this Astro plan :lol:
Have we incorporated building some Caravels (with some explorers) into our plan? :)

No explorers yet, but Production should build Caravels the turn we get Optics.

Paris was in the plan to build Caravels, but I 'm not sure if that got disrupted by the barb galley.

Is NE almost done?

No explorers yet, but Production should build Caravels the turn we get Optics.

Paris was in the plan to build Caravels, but I 'm not sure if that got disrupted by the barb galley.

Is NE almost done?

Oh okay, seems alright I guess although knowing the AI maps would be a great help (since we don't have paper!).

Anyway, what do you think of an early war to vassal multiple AIs neil? :) I'm having some thoughts on that and in theory, it seems great but there are some disadvantages to it as well.

Edit: Do we want to build the MoM?

But what you don't know is that PD have already won! :lol:

:lol::lol:

We are in good company.

Yes, send the spies on the Caravels, thats a great idea.

Don't be so negative! We have a good chance of winning. :)
Besides, never know, PD might end up not blazing through their first 100 turns in 2 months :p

Good idea re spies! :)

Top Bottom