[BTS Total Mod] Thomas' War

This mod is very good! Is there a frech version, please?

This mod is very good! Is there a frech version, please?

I don't believe the mod was every translated outside of English (too much text), although I can't be sure. I know there is a later version than what the download link to the mod brings you to (and that version may have had some rudimentary translation, at least for menus?). I'm not sure if the link was never updated or taken down or what, but it's floating around somewhere.

I know there is a later version than what the download link to the mod brings you to
Where can I find it?

Where can I find it?

I'm not 100% sure. I think it was posted within a thread instead of as a download or maybe on another site ModDB or something. I don't think it was ever an official release because it only worked on Epic Speed (or at least had the other speeds disabled, so maybe it was more Thomas' personal edit or a testing copy of a later version, but the only thing that was missing was the other speeds). You can usually tell which version is which by what civs are included. The last version I ever saw had Bulgaria as a civ, which isn't in any of the earlier versions posted here.

I'll look to see if I can find it.

Sorry to post on an inactive thread, but how do you play this on a Mac? I can't unzip it because the 7z program used with this program is not availble on mac, so that pretty much hampers any chance of playing :cry:

Any tips??

Am I the only one getting an endless amount of XML errors?

Did you install it in the correct folder

not the documents/my games/ etc. /mods folder

but (it's something like)

program files/firaxis/side meier's civ iv/beyond the sword/mods

I don't know if someone is still reading this but I have an issue I would really like resolved. Me and a friend had been playing the game for 12 hours straight and reached Fusion technology, however after selecting another technology to research after fusion it constantly crashes the game and there seems to be absolutely no way around it what so ever.

We even tried switching sides to see if the other crashes and the same happens again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you post a save from before the crash with instructions I may be able to figure out the problem. I can only do something for single player games though.

If I recall the mod had a wonder which gave progress for researching fusion. Did you have that wonder? Maybe that's where the bug is.

Hi mates,

I've reloaded this old good Thomas' War today (i haven't played CIV4 for a while) but I cannot launch it.

If I do install the mod in the following so-called "correct" folder "C:/program files (x86)/2k Games/Firaxis Games/Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete/Beyond the sword", i have to create the "MODS" folder, because the entier file is empty. The whole datas of the complete game are in the "My Games" folder. And finally, it doesn't work (because the mod doesn't appear in the game).

If I choose to install Thomas' War in "My documents/My games/Beyond the Sword/Mods", the game do recognize the mod and i can select it in during the game. But I constantely run to GFC problems.

I have the last version of the mod, of the game and everything is alright... except this mod (which is the only one i've downloaded).

Any suggestion ?

N.

??? ok, maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but are you saying that your mods folder is missing?

I.E. C: user/programs (X86)/2K games/BeyondtheSword/mods

(bolded folder is missing?)

If it isn't missing, then all you have to do is move the Thomas War folder from my games into the mods folder in programs directory line.

Hello Drak',

My mods' folder is not installed in the dead-end of the "C:user/programs (X86)/2K games/Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete/BeyondtheSword/mods" street. The autorun of the complete version of the game has created two folders in "Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete" : "Beyond the sword" and "Warlors". The both are empty (by empty, i really mean "full of nothing ^^ : no doc, no folder, nothing... at all).

The whole installation goes directly (and without any choice) to "My documents/My games/..."

o_O

N.

Top Bottom