New NESes, ideas, development, etc

Have you looked into the RPG? Because it has rules for factions and playing the game of thrones (I would have done something sooner if I didn't keep over-complicating things and it was more generic).

It doesn't have stats for the major houses, but it does have how they affect lesser houses (like being around King's Landing means you have less land, but more influence), so you could extrapolate from there.

Considering starting a world simulator NES starting all the way back in Ancient Times and (hopefully) going all the way through the modern era.

The gameplay will mostly be open-ended with a light economy system. It would probably be something like:
40% Roleplaying
25% Mechanical actions (within the specific rule set)
25% Interplayer cooperation and worldbuilding
10% Luck

There will also be no true magic, except for the occasional "sign of divine action" related to religion, which will mostly fall under luck.

As you can see, this will be a looser and more story-oriented NES than some others. I will post a worldbuilding thread with a poll and the mechanics up soon.

Anybody interested?

mmrandomplayer- As usual, I'd like it. I'd ask that you try and not delay updates too much past stated times, of course.

mrrandomplayer-Id be Interested

Terrence- Don't worry, I've learned some patience (especially when it's not the mod's fault). I think I can wait four or five days by now.

What area of study are you considering, Terrance? And I've only had to send out one application, because I got accepted to the one I wanted, which is Michigan Technological University. Go Huskies! :p

What area of study are you considering, Terrance? And I've only had to send out one application, because I got accepted to the one I wanted, which is Michigan Technological University. Go Huskies! :p

My god the number of NESers with direct ties to Houghton-Hancock is kind of concerning. What are you going to Michigan Tech for?

Top Bottom