Civilization V Funny screenshots

Been browsing the forums for a while but seeing this thread I just felt I had to share this one. :lol:

One of my first attempts at a higher difficulty... if only I could have finished my opera house!

Attachments

• 2013-11-24_00001.jpg
    2013-11-24_00001.jpg
    473.2 KB · Views: 1,031
Behold, the beauty of the Pacific Islands?
Spoiler :

If people are interested in playing I can upload the save, all jokes aside this looks like the perfect candidate for a Petra capital.

I wasn't able to get a screenshot of it, but the Aztecs were under a revolutionary wave and I was next to them. But the rebels figured my lands were more valuable, so I had hordes of Great War infantry swarming over my land coming out of tenochtitlan, while the Aztecs was chilling.

So I guess one taj mahal wasn't enough for you, eh Jakarta?
Spoiler :

I think we've finally found the hidden mountain from civ4! :crazyeye:
Spoiler :

I wasn't able to get a screenshot of it, but the Aztecs were under a revolutionary wave and I was next to them. But the rebels figured my lands were more valuable, so I had hordes of Great War infantry swarming over my land coming out of tenochtitlan, while the Aztecs was chilling.

That reminds me of something that happened to my brother in a multiplayer game. We were playing together, and he had a rebellion in his land. But some of the barbs headed to a city state, and my brother nuked the city to get them! :nuke:

I don't quite understand, please explain :D

On the map, it says there's a mountain there but there's only forest and plains there. Happened to me. It's a bug.

And also in civ4 there was a random event where you had to find (via building enough temples/monasteries/cathedrals/etc.) the "Hidden Mountain" (or maybe it was called the Holy Mountain, I don't quite remember) and settle near it.
I never completed that quest. :sad:

That reminds me of something that happened to my brother in a multiplayer game. We were playing together, and he had a rebellion in his land. But some of the barbs headed to a city state, and my brother nuked the city to get them! :nuke:

Lol. Rebels be like: "screw this country! Let's go take over another one!"

Spoiler :

Theodora just got a car thrown at her head.

Attachments

• 2014-01-04_00001.jpg
    2014-01-04_00001.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 1,940
Top Bottom