Unit Request Thread

Hi all, I recently have just wrapped up a Mormon Civilization mod called Deseret and am hoping to acquire unit graphics for their UU: The Nauvoo Legionnaire. I'm admittedly terrible at anything involving color, however if nobody can I'll attempt to make it myself by just reskinning the Mehal Sefari to have white skin and a blue uniform. The unit icon is shown below, along with some of the other artwork I've put together. :)

Spoiler :

Hi all, I recently have just wrapped up a Mormon Civilization mod called Deseret and am hoping to acquire unit graphics for their UU: The Nauvoo Legionnaire. I'm admittedly terrible at anything involving color, however if nobody can I'll attempt to make it myself by just reskinning the Mehal Sefari to have white skin and a blue uniform. The unit icon is shown below, along with some of the other artwork I've put together. :)

Spoiler :

I may do this. But I'm bad on delivery dates so don't hold me too it.

I have converted the VC. Krajzen I had already made the unit when I saw you were having a go at it but as you have not posted I thought I would post the one I did. I have changed the uniform to black to be more authentic and it uses Civ4 marine animations made by Lonegamer.

Haha I had huge problems with my computer (and in lesser extent - configuring ModBuddy) and I have solved them but I haven't started working on Vietcong yet so it is perfect :)

Really nice. Also, I don't know how to rescale units to smaller size, so I thank you in the name of TPangolin and Vietnam :)

I live in hope! A Water Spout/Elemental. Not the CivIV/FFH "blob" or a sea monster, but a D&D/RuneQuest style one (eg img1, img2, img search). It should travel on the surface of the water, not within it.

I have decided we are still missing some of the Naval units from Civ 4 so I am going to try and fix this.

Are you considering converting some earlier era ships (such as medieval era, like these) as part of this project? If so, they will definitely be put to good use.

Are you considering converting some earlier era ships (such as medieval era, like these) as part of this project? If so, they will definitely be put to good use.

Yeah I will see if I can convert the warships but I wont do the transport type ships as they are not really needed in Civ 5.

ALSO IF ANYONE DOWNLOAD THE HMS WARRIOR PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD AS I FORGOT TO PUT IN THE .GR2 FILE
I also have finished the Ironclad Battleship.

Yeah, I'd like to request a Galleon or something closest to it (that uses galleas/frigate anims).

Yeah I will see if I can convert the warships but I wont do the transport type ships as they are not really needed in Civ 5.

ALSO IF ANYONE DOWNLOAD THE HMS WARRIOR PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD AS I FORGOT TO PUT IN THE .GR2 FILE
I also have finished the Ironclad Battleship.

Awesome work, Wolfdog! Do these ships have damage states? I forget if that's still an issue with converted models?

Top Bottom