Current (SVN) development discussion thread

cerberus microlepis and cerberus rynchops are snakes ,Cereberus is the name of the dog-guard of the underworld, Cerebro is Xavie's mind control machine and cerebro is the portuguese and spanish sword of brain.
But the word 'Cerebrus' doesn't even exist in Greek. It's Κερεβρος; Kerebros. :p

Nobody is being serious here.

Cerberus is the dog that guarded the underworld gates. Cerebro is Xavier's mind control machine.
Spoiler :
I know

But the word 'Cerebrus' doesn't even exist in Greek. It's Κερεβρος; Kerebros. :p

Nobody is being serious here.

Cerberus is the latin transliteration of Κέρβερος, the name of the guard-dog of the underworld, Cereberus the same word with spelling mistake I made and Κερεβρος/Kerebros is an other spelling mistake of the same name.

Spoiler :
I know

Spoiler :
Spoiler :
I know you know

Spoiler :
Scio.

Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Scies scio.

Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Я знаю.

New commit: Minor fixes and additional game text.

New commit:
- more new concept texts for the civilopedia
- corrected various minor stability map issues

Portuguese is harder than the EFIGS languages because no tags exist for it.

I don't really know how that works, I suppose you already have a Portuguese version of BtS? Because as I said, the normal international version only covers EFIGS.

Maybe you can use a different tag. The game isn't interested if the tag "german" has portoguese text.

The game still has to know which tag to read when it's set to Portuguese. Non-EFIGS languages handle this differently, for instance I have seen that Russian stupidly replaces English as the first language which always causes bugs, while Hungarian is added as a sixth language. Without knowing how Portuguese works I can't say anything.

So, about the civ colors we were discussing:
Spoiler :

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    300.6 KB · Views: 700
  • Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    413.7 KB · Views: 627
Those look great.

So, about the civ colors we were discussing:
Spoiler :

Happy to see you like it :D I experimented on Tibet's colour to pink, so it isn't close to Khmer.

Spoiler :

As you can see in the screenshot, I think they are sufficiently different already.

The change will be up as soon as I have created the right buttons to go along with it.

New commit:
- changed India's colors to orange and yellow
- changed the Khmers' colors to brownish red and white
- fixed the excessive foreign culture unhappiness
- debug popups are now hidden by default

Top Bottom