If You Ain't Dutch You Ain't Much: A CivCol Story of the Dutch

Don't mind this just posting save so I can play this at home

Attachments

• Peter Stuyvesant AD-1514-January.ColonizationSave
    195.1 KB · Views: 88
Civ Col doesnt get the love it deserves imo. Subbed :)

Hey what about my civcol story? I brought it alive :D

I've been super busy this whole week. I had planned to do a bunch of things with my stories but could not.

Chapter 5: TREASURE!!!

After we sent one of our ships back to Europe carrying a large amount of tobacco and sugar, we paid for the hurrying of a Seasoned Scout to send over to America to explore the land; we haven't even sent an expedition to explore the city of Tenochtitlan yet. It did take a while for the ship to return home, however.

Once it reached home, we sent the scout to explore to the immediate southeast of New Amsterdam, and once we ordered the Scout to explore, they immediately reached the city of Tenochtitlan, where the gracious Aztec leader gave us a countless amount of beads as a token of friendship.

The treasure was taken back to New Amsterdam, and we got half of the value of the beads in gold. This disgruntled some of the people in New Amsterdam, as we should have gotten more than 50%, they say, while the King lay there, with the other 50%, gruntled.

An update. :eek:

IKR!!

I just guess and read it and hope :p For my stories

I just don't know how to write this because this story never gets activity or feedback :lol:

It's my 2nd favorite out of your stories based on the sole fact that it is CivCol. Now someone needs to make an AAR on the original CivCol.

I have it actually. But I also have too many stories as it is. I like the original better honestly.

The Mongolia one.

Chapter 6: More Neighbors!

Foreign Front

Pedro Alvares Cabral was someone who was aspiring to join the New Netherlands over in Amsterdam, it is assumed. He had aspirations to come over to the New World for... something... we aren't really sure. It is to be assumed he had something to offer, but we didn't care enough about him.

Either way, he was either detained by the King or just stopped wanting to come to the colonies.

Native Front

Our scouts that are exploring the land around us were the first to visit the Aztec city of Chiconautla! The chief there, which all appear to look similar to Montezuma, graciously welcomed them in and taught them how to battle with their tactics. These new tactics strengthened the skill of our scouts.

A previous city we had visited gave us 1,024 pounds of gold as well. What a nice haul!

Local Front

While exploring to the south around Chiconautla, we met with Louis de Frontenac, on an expedition with a small group of scouts that were said to come from Montreal. These men reeked of roses and perfumes, but they were generally friendly to us. Even friendly enough to actually know Dutch!

Our scouts were welcomed to the capital of the French colonies, but our scouts were too busy eating escargot and baguettes that they were too lazy to draw maps. Either way, we now have trade agreements with the French colonies.

You must liberate all of French Canada, and rename the cities to Toronto, and Ottawa!!!

Top Bottom