Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know :
  • Authority does not increase tribute gold value. It does give culture equal to 50% of gold taken from tribute.
  • Statecraft does not increase gold from tribute either. However, Heavy tributes "complete" CS quests, which are increased by statecraft.
  • Shaka makes easier to max tribute, but does not increase maximum value. Mongols convert tribute from gold to other resources (food, production, science, culture 20% each).
  • 3K seems a lot indeed, is it the value which is displayed in CS screen ? Keep in mind that unless you are a "Tyrant", demanding tribute comes with a heavy influence penalty. In all case it will piss off those who pledge protection, too.

3K seems a lot indeed, is it the value which is displayed in CS screen ? Keep in mind that unless you are a "Tyrant", demanding tribute comes with a heavy influence penalty. In all case it will piss off those who pledge protection, too.
Yes, it was also added to my gold. I do have "Tyrrant" and "Iron Fist" and the biggest civs are my vassals, so I'm not worried :D

Although, how often do vassals rebel? Never happened to me even when I don't have "Iron Fist".
I’ve learned it often depends on how much I leave behind when I vassal, especially if I don’t get the capital I’ve seen rebellions a decent amount.

I think the bigger reason for iron fist is global liberation. If I’m going conquest I may not have the strongest WC play and so getting hit with that proposal at the wrong time can be a major hit

Is Notre Dame Theming bugged?
I have two mayan artists there but no theme bonus.
Anyone who got it to work?
1711908564779.png

Is Notre Dame Theming bugged?
I have two mayan artists there but no theme bonus.
Anyone who got it to work?
View attachment 687687
So the theming description is a bit incorrect. Its not just "works other than you", its "works other than you, AND different owners than each other". I just tested this myself. I got 2 greek works (I'm cathage) and it didn't work, but swapped a greek for a iroquois and it worked just fine

So the theming description is a bit incorrect. Its not just "works other than you", its "works other than you, AND different owners than each other". I just tested this myself. I got 2 greek works (I'm cathage) and it didn't work, but swapped a greek for a iroquois and it worked just fine
Looks like the current version struggle a bit with themes in general, I looked into my great works and could get two more with manual juggle.
But I rarely bother to look much so possible its not a new issue.
Amphitheatres work fine wonder themes seems to be more difficult.

Moderator Action: Thread closed due to new release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom