Red Dwarf Mafia: The Smeggening [Game Thread - Concluded]

Murska

Warlord
Winston Hughes. Even if they aren't part of the Revenge Seekers, they've been lying low.

KingMorgan

Deity
7. Winston Hughes
8. Autolyucs
13. BSmith
18. Double A - presumed Sick.
21. Pouter Pigeon

All of the above not posting or voting, Dbl A did claim sickness so hopefully that is not a ruse! The rest are some very quiet persons, Pigeon not so much, i don't recall much input lately..

I still think Al Sip has a hugely OP ability and hasn't really claimed anything credible. I struggle to find any "mainstream" character that fits his claim. I'd like to hear some more from Al.

Murska - why do you think Winston rather than Al, just his lack of activity?

Double A

♫We got the guillotine♫
Okay, I'm finally getting better, after two weeks of the deterioration of my condition. Antibiotics are the best goddamn thing ever. If anyone wants details, they're somewhat disgusting and I don't know why you would.

I'm not sure if I still want to be replaced. It seems slightly dickish to me to say I need to drop, and then come back into the game. I do promise on whatever positive reputation I have somehow managed to acquire that I would never use severe pain and illness as a ploy to get out of being lynched. So yeah what's moral here? Should I just sit the rest of this one out?

Al Sipsclar

Prince
Spoiler :
Autolycus 9 posts, Cuth voter, calling out low posters, believes spaceman's "scans"
KingMorgan 14 posts, <5 content, 2 bare votes, explained who the inquisitor is, good vote on Luizeu, 2 tallies, vote Newyn, Cuth, Al
BSmith1068 14 posts, very low content, claims night action, failed PM swap with Kennigit, Zack vouched for him
Pouter Pigeon 15 posts, some content, less in recent, Majiffy exchange, tunneling Kennigit, suspecting Cuth and Sprig
Jarrema 17 posts, low content, mostly self-defense, spaceman voter
Murska 17 posts, low content, Sprig voter, Newyn disbeliever
Winston Hughes 19 posts, good content, read on Sprig, Luizeu, vote Auto, ISO analysis, calling out Cuth's roleclaim
remake20 19 posts some content, blames Al for Snerk, copies spaceman, Yvonne McGruder, ability lost
landlubber 23 posts, some content, tunneling Jarrema, remake
Internet Flea 34 posts, lots of fluff, some content, snaking Takhisis, Jarrema tunneling, landlubber, choxorn
choxorn 37 posts, good content
Double A 41 posts, fluff
Takhisis, 50 posts, fluff

Town:
Murska
landlubber
choxorn
Double A

Neutral:
remake20 - voting off wagons D4, D3
IF
BSmith
Jarrema

Weak Scum:
Takhisis - voting off wagons D5, not voting D4
Winston - missing
Pouter - missing
KM - very few posts
Auto - no content, busy elsewhere?

I can get behind Winston Hughes vote.

Al Sipsclar

Prince
What worries me is that good content ends even before the last revenge seeker is lynched. I want the good content to come back.

Winston Hughes

Wrathful Warlock
Retired Moderator
What worries me is that good content ends even before the last revenge seeker is lynched.

Murska isn't in the Demon Council game, so he has an excuse for not knowing why I was absent over the weekend, or that I spent my efforts yesterday catching up on that game. You don't have that excuse, which makes your vote more than a little opportunistic.

I want the good content to come back.

Don't worry, it's coming. Tonight is smeg night. :ninja:

Takhisis

¡Patria y vida!

choxorn

Watermelon Headcrab
Cuthilius claimed to have scanned him as a vanilla townie with a one-use ability, then spaceman claimed he had a role-scan as his actual ability and also scanned him as a vanilla townie. Jarrema at some point claimed that he was a vanilla townie.

BSmith1068

Deity
Retired Moderator
Apologies for the low involvement on my end. I have been pretty distracted pretty much everywhere lately.

I'll go along with landlubber here and vote: Jarrema.

BSmith1068

Deity
Retired Moderator
Also - I'd like to quote a specific rule of the game:

5. If you’re dead you may post in thread ONLY if it has zero game related content. Feel free to make snarky comments, curse the name of the people who killed you, or that sort of thing. You may also be invited to a dead QT to discuss the game with the other unfortunate souls.

I deleted a post from a dead player that was borderline and one post in response to it.

Winston Hughes

Wrathful Warlock
Retired Moderator
I'm sorry to everybody, but I can't go on. Staring at the screen for hours on end is making me into a bad husband. I just snapped at my wife for no reason, and that's just not acceptable.

Murska

Warlord
Internet Flea then, for no other particular reason but that I don't like the current wagons and don't feel like keeping a vote on Winston now that he's responded somewhat.

fos: Winston for choosing his wife over the deathly important issue of scum hunting

KingMorgan

Deity
Cuthilius claimed to have scanned him as a vanilla townie with a one-use ability, then spaceman claimed he had a role-scan as his actual ability and also scanned him as a vanilla townie. Jarrema at some point claimed that he was a vanilla townie.

Can we believe the word of 2 scumbags? Who knows what they scanned or why they claimed, maybe it was mutually beneficial for Jarrema to agree the claim, unlikely perhaps but possible.

Top Bottom