More Civilisations

A-H is... complicated.

Is it really? To be honest I was kinda satisfied with the design Virgel made, it was simple yet effective with the WltKD emphasis, again not a masterpiece but it was pretty good.

Is it really? To be honest I was kinda satisfied with the design Virgel made, it was simple yet effective with the WltKD emphasis, again not a masterpiece but it was pretty good.

I think he means the political situation regarding it's ownership is complicated - IIRC Jan wanted Tarcisio to have it so that all of the Central Power civs would be in one place (as JFD will have most of the Allied powers).

That said, I'm presuming that this matter is too great and complicated for mortals such as we to comprehend :mischief:

I think he means the political situation regarding it's ownership is complicated - IIRC Jan wanted Tarcisio to have it so that all of the Central Power civs would be in one place (as JFD will have most of the Allied powers).

That said, I'm presuming that this matter is too great and complicated for mortals such as we to comprehend :mischief:
There's more to it than that, but I'd rather just drop the subject.

And I'm waiting the Egypts to die in the workshop before I can release the update.

I'm 14 and nine months.
(And I still need help? Someone for the Egypt splits please)

Logs are in the previous page.

Nubian Royal Pyramids all turned to city ruins when I advanced eras.

They already appear in the battle royale. Which also uses YNAEMP. Or maybe just TSL.
:D

Okay, so given JFD's new Alternate Leaders UI thing I'll be slowly adding support for that for the relevant civs. At this stage it'll only be Mexico, however I want to gauge opinions on adding support for the split civs to be grouped under their original civ (eg. all the Polynesian civs to be under a 'Polynesia' heading or whatever.) I don't think it'd be for all of them, since I know some people have their own versions of civs from the India pack in the works, and it'd probably only be optional, but still figured I'd mention it and see what people think

Who would Mexico be an alternate civ for?

I wouldn't group the Polynesian civs since they're all distinct civilizations. That seems like giving them a group just so they have one. It's like if someone grouped all the European civs under Europe. But I would group the Indian civs under India and the upcoming Greece civs under Greece.

I wouldn't group the Polynesian civs since they're all distinct civilizations. That seems like giving them a group just so they have one. It's like if someone grouped all the European civs under Europe. But I would group the Indian civs under India and the upcoming Greece civs under Greece.

I guess the question is, what counts as an alternate Civ?

For instance, JFD has his Great Britain Civ as an alternate for the Kingdom of England - which are two distinct political entities (true the latter is a part of the former, but they are still distinct). It'll also be interesting to see whether Prussia for example is added as an alternate Germany, or whether it's listed as it's own Civ.

In general though, I think it'd be better that the split civs are separate as they represent different states etc. Perhaps in future if JFD adds more ways to sort, it'd be possible to sort by pack or such.

Top Bottom