C2C SVN Changelog

New buildings:
. Automated Switchboard (Encryption Machines)
. Organic Farm (Agrichemicals)
. Pesticide Manufacturer (Agrichemicals)
. Agricultural Extension (Agricultural Engineering)
. Periodic Table (Chemistry)
. Morse Code (Telegraph)
. Game Theory Research Center (Decryption Machines)
. Social Credit System (Virtual Society)
. Deep Sea Data Server (Unmanned Naval Vehicles)
. Arctic Data Server (Ubiquitous Computing)

Taipei 101 now requires Postmodernism instead of Electricity

Tech renames:
Wave Motion Gun -> Extreme Energy Weapons
VASIMR Propulsion -> Fusion Spacecraft
Exomining -> Planet Cracking
Astroindustrialism -> Forge Worlds
Exotic Star Colonization -> Exotic Stars

• Corrects 2 hang bugs, one in transport calculations in the AI and one in a bad spot regarding leader level calculations.

Slavery no longer forbids building of Factory and Steel Smith due to critical involvement in building/resource chains.
Now slavery makes those buildings expensive to run (-100 gold per factory and -20 gold per steel smith).

Discussed here.
Sometimes player and AI sanity is more important than realism.

Halved research modifiers from buildings and minimized research modifiers from resources.
May fix or delay research overflows in cities in very late game.

You guys keep outrunning calendar :p
Jokes aside modifiers from buildings still overpower modifiers from civics/traits/property pseudobuildings.

Last edited:
what do i need to do for it to ask me for the repository URL?
1)Right click on an empty folder and select SVNCheckout
2)Please refer further questions to the main Caveman2Cosmos thread. The boss likes this one to stay purely for SVN commit notes, even if it does explain the how-to get setup at the beginning of the thread.

• Corrects a bug in GP rate (thought I'd done this already but I forgot to actually adjust the code after figuring out what needed to be changed. Ugh.)
  • Another major fix to a whole separate bad calculation spot in high-level leader level up threshold determinations.

Both of these are just fixes due to me being a little clumsy of late. Sorry for that everyone.

Forgot to add papyrus to Species Recovery Center - this Information era WW provides ALL earthly animal and plant map resources.

I made that building provide all those things (few things were missing out), idk how papyrus was missed out.

Last edited:
  • Fixes a calculation bug and replaces unsigned Long Long variables with int variables where they are no longer needed due to a new means to hedge against national culture overloads.
  • Fixes a crash bug that would take place when the Complex Philosophical trait is selected. Related to No Unit type for GP assignment not being fully safe for traits. Checked the whole stream of code on this now and it should now be good. When ALL GP pts earned are not of a unit type and you've reached the threshold for GP birth, you will continue to attempt to birth a GP every round until you finally get a colored GP point earned. Even one will make the birthing take place finally. This should be a fairly rare scenario.
@raxo2222: I think Papyrus was at least once considered obsolete by then. Maybe that's changed. I dunno.

Removed absurd amount of cities requirement from fur farm and extended its latitude build limit.

Why you even needed 20 cities for this building?
All other buildings including wonders never needed more than 8 cities.

Fix Street Gang from coming in at Tech Aesthetics (Classical Era) for Crime Graffiti. Now comes in at Crime Gang Warfare. Also placed Gunfighter to spawn at Crime Gun Rampage. Adjust some Crime Property levels That did not follow scaling. Or were just too high.

• Fixes a reported crash - what is odd is that it appears to be something that would've been a problem before this point. I was able to easily keep it from happening, but the code found a spot where it didn't like the BUILDINGCLASS_NATIVE not having a default building and I'm baffled as to how this wasn't a problem long before now. It was checking if there was a limit on that buildingclass, surely something it's done many times before. Has anything changed in regards to that BUILDINGCLASS setup recently? I couldn't find any sign of recent changes.

• Corrects Coastal AI Influence bool in Traits.
  • Also sets things to be safer for MP play against OOS errors.
  • Another AI correction to traits for LS612's traits.

Last edited:
Top Bottom