• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Final Mafia 2019 (Cold War Mafia)

One might think sharing information in the game thread will profit the mafiosi, but I think 9 informed people are worth more than 3 so here I go:

D1 voting:

upload_2019-12-5_17-10-29.jpeg

It reads as follow:
  • column player casted a vote on line player (not sure this is meaningfull in any sort of language, but I have faith in you)
  • votes are numbered in the order they were casted each day (each new vote was preceded by an unvote ofc)
  • green votes are support
  • yellow votes are the final ones
  • lynched player is shown in red if scum, and green if townie
  • grey columns/lines match lynched/killed players (displayed from D2 update)

-----------------
Re-reading the thread, I got mafia reads on pzelda, Seon, Synsensa, and Omega... I will go on more details about this later on today (before the end of the ingame night)... and more hopefully.

RL interfering for a couple of hours...

edit: the excel comment on Tak is about him voting choxorn (who isn't playing if you hadn't noticed)

You've got a mafia read on Omega yet you think the Yako wagon is pure?

"Re-reading the thread"... I was wrong taking Yako's train, but at times it felt like a valid target. A tidy bit better than Omega at least.

5 mafia members, that's excessive

You pretend to know who the mafiosi are?

Obviously they are more challengers than elected ones.

---

Now on to my review:

Tim: regularly thinking out loud (sharing is good imo). No standard deviation from his townie play (well that's my second game with him so you might want to nuance that a bit)
Tak: nonsense, pressure (he dared to try on me!). I note that his last votes match what I feel about the game. I like it for now
Manasi: Late and opportunistic... she must been watched out imo.
JohannaK: sensitive. kind of opportunistically following Snerk though. but still looking good
Snerk: I value his reads. Nothing weird posted so far (well excepting the licking fingers gate)
Visor: pressuring a lot. The mayor for now.

Seon: very low activity with no strong arguments ("might as well go unnoticed"), one unjustified vote on Omega that might be seen as distancing
pzelda:
I think that Tak made some busy work and he's definitely a person with most reads out there.
Vote: Tak

I'm still speculating on my own vote

I find it weird to praise Tak for his constant effort at pressuring, and not trying to do something of the sort... Tak wasn't under pressure anymore to deserve a support vote either. I dunno, maybe it's nothing, but maybe it's also a way to stay off the radars, while not helping the town (no lynch vote in the end).
Omega: well also low activity untill this morning... and yet another support vote (in all objectivity, this one has a better timing). But I am tempted to believe the IRL drama arguments (lying about it would be evil)
Synsensa: high activity! but very few pressuring or justifications for his moves. I appreciate fluff but still. Oh and his first vote was for Seon who I have doubts about, so it could also be distancing.
Mary: Playing the same cards than last game. Mirroring Snerk's votes. Not buying it for now...

I voted for Seon as a placeholder, but also because they were the only name I didn't know as they hadn't participated yet.

Tu vois plusieurs Seon? (Are you seeing multiple Seon?) :cheers:

JohannaK: sensitive. kind of opportunistically following Snerk though. but still looking good

Snerk? I'm a bit puzzled. We voted in completely different ways.

I think Mary needs to step up or go. She got a pass last game and bamboozled enough of us to get away with it. She has nothing to hide behind now.

Snerk has a finger in every pie. He's finger-lickin' good. I know it.

Top Bottom