Version history with version numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For whatever reason, the Mac patch was 148.1 MB. (same version number)

The patch notes for all updates through June 2020 can be found on Civfanatics here, or on the official Civilization and Steam sites linked below. PC version #'s (iOS in red where available) are:

I think that the iOS versions are actually macOS versions?

@AspyrRyan stated these numbers as iOS so that's what I've listed them as. Since I only have the game on PC, I depend on others for the alternate platform information from Aspyr.

I commented - and this is not to complain or attack you in any way - because I'm on iOS running version 1.0.0.341 and when I saw this thread I started googling around to see if there was some way that there could possibly be an update that I had missed. But everyone agrees that none of the New Frontier content is on iOS yet, and indeed 1.0.0.341 was the last version before New Frontier. So I think that iOS shares version numbers with PC.

All "in-game" version numbers should be the same across all platforms as long as they've been updated by Aspyr. Whether you have just the base game, R&F, GS, or NFP is irrelevant to the actual game version. As far as the iOS/MacOS launcher versions, I'll do some investigating later and update as necessary.

The new version is 1.0.5.11 (516180). It is however, broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom