• In anticipation of the possible announcement of Civilization 7, we have decided to already create the Civ7 forum. For more info please check the forum here .

Just for Fun Micro- Shortnight!

The right read here is that Csargo clearly has tmi on Ender's alignment :p

from what I remember this falls under just Ender things
We're gonna be an hour from day end and you'll just be saying "Null, Ender things".

If I weren't Ender, what would your read be on my content?

What's your thoughts on Csargo's five or so posts?

We're gonna be an hour from day end and you'll just be saying "Null, Ender things".

If I weren't Ender, what would your read be on my content?

What's your thoughts on Csargo's five or so posts?
We're gonna be in f3 and I'll still be saying that

probably leaning somewhat red since you've got this that I'd hate if it were from anyone else, and everything else absent the Rask town/me null post I probably wouldn't have a take on
Good entry, humour joke but named one of inactive people (I'd only expect that straight out of the gate if you were w/w with me.)

Now that could be a meta joke but idk enough to say for sure and it's good enough for my lean.

Just the right amount of egotistical to skate by me

Csargo has four posts, all of which are playing into a joke. I don't even think it significantly alters the equity for a Csargo/Rask team. The only thing that I really get anything from is what he left not doing, which isn't much but I don't remember a town game from him that I've paid attention to. For a second when I first read it I felt that he was scum TMIing you town but the posts are clearly all jokes so :shrug:

Would you articulate the remaining 75% for me?
I think it goes without saying that I like this from Rask.

Good entry, humour joke but named one of inactive people (I'd only expect that straight out of the gate if you were w/w with me.)

Now that could be a meta joke but idk enough to say for sure and it's good enough for my lean.
looking at this again, this could actually be a better take from town!Ender than I give him credit for, since at the time the 2 inactives are in the group that Ender was in, and Rask arbitrarily ruled that one of the two zero posters were maf, one of which was his teammate and there's spew-anxiety from scum!Rask in connection to that which might stop that post from being made. But still, if you commit to putting out a (not serious) read on 2 0-posters you can just flip a coin and it won't matter to your latter reads.

In retrospect, starting by asking pzelda was not my smartest moment given that they gave pre-game slank cover.

looking at this again, this could actually be a better take from town!Ender than I give him credit for, since at the time the 2 inactives are in the group that Ender was in, and Rask arbitrarily ruled that one of the two zero posters were maf, one of which was his teammate and there's spew-anxiety from scum!Rask in connection to that which might stop that post from being made. But still, if you commit to putting out a (not serious) read on 2 0-posters you can just flip a coin and it won't matter to your latter reads.
It actually took you a moment to pick up what I was going for haha.

It's not a strong read and I don't know how ballsy Raskol plays at the best of times but for a start-of-round read, the lack of fear feels good to me.

It actually took you a moment to pick up what I was going for haha.

It's not a strong read and I don't know how ballsy Raskol plays at the best of times but for a start-of-round read, the lack of fear feels good to me.
Yeah I forgot about groups for a hot minute

but I like the thought going into the read, I wouldn't put it past you to fake that but it looks good in that the post doesn't feel like it's designed so townies are supposed to go up to that and say "oh that's someone working from a town PoV"

Yeah I forgot about groups for a hot minute

but I like the thought going into the read, I wouldn't put it past you to fake that but it looks good in that the post doesn't feel like it's designed so townies are supposed to go up to that and say "oh that's someone working from a town PoV"

Your pocket feels really warm, ngl. =P

Just woke up because I'm a kangaroo.

I'm assuming we can vote/unvote like a normal game?

Pzelda, you get to be my first target of questioning, give me 25 words or less why you're not the mafia in this group.

Also Dolby do the same.

Because of my pm. Why dolbster and not csargo?

pzelda catch up quick and give me thoughts on what's happened and tell me your current reads for each group.

Btw I want to be clear guys:
Don't just scumhunt in your own groups. The less info the wolves have to give regarding the other group the less spew that floats around. The less spew the easier for the wolves to hide even if we get one.

I highly recommend discussing the other group as well as your own.

Hello bladescape, pay no attention to the Rask in the other group.

Ok, this is a weird post. Why not solve both groups, when you have time and your group is silent.

Also, blade is more active and trying to see thing methinks

Vote: Csargo

Btw I want to be clear guys:
Don't just scumhunt in your own groups. The less info the wolves have to give regarding the other group the less spew that floats around. The less spew the easier for the wolves to hide even if we get one.

I highly recommend discussing the other group as well as your own.

A good point. I haven't noticed any posts from snerk, but Dolby has a slightly tmi-ish feel. Rask feels alright so far, but there's a little tingle in my head that he might have been pocketing you.

Ok, this is a weird post. Why not solve both groups, when you have time and your group is silent.

Also, blade is more active and trying to see thing methinks

Vote: Csargo
did you read the pages before page 5 (assuming you're 20 ppp)?

I can readily agree with the second line

Why do you think csargo immediately chose me over you without waiting for me to post to compare us? My problem with that is that he didn't establish a tr on you.

A good point. I haven't noticed any posts from snerk, but Dolby has a slightly tmi-ish feel. Rask feels alright so far, but there's a little tingle in my head that he might have been pocketing you.
Where and how for me and Rask? Please take your time on that

but i think i missed some of your page 6 posts focused on csargo, Dolby.

Top Bottom