How many forummembers ...

Rik Meleet said:
I used to work in the forum-industry and it's actually posters.
No no no!!! I have been involved in forums since I was yea-high and I know that it is perfectly acceptable to call them forum-members.

Great thread btw, and a great bump.

:D

How many psychologists does it take to change a lightbulb?

Only one
But
the lightbulb must be willing to change! :lol:

So I need to change the light-bulb in the dining room. Should I get 60W or 75W?

burn the place out with a 100w :)

very good :lol:

You forgot:
7 to argue that light bulb posts are spam.
12 to flame said posters.
3 mods to say its all right to post about lightbulbs as long as the conversation dose not turn into obvious spam.
1 to thank the mods for the clarification

No no no!!! I have been involved in forums since I was yea-high and I know that it is perfectly acceptable to call them forum-members.

I disagree. I have just returned from a yearlong fact finding mission to Asia (you can read my report from the trip here). Anyway, the appropriate terms are "forum persons" and "online community members."

Spoiler :
:rotfl:
everybody else is doin' it
:rotfl:

:nono: You shouldn't use lightbulbs. They're not energy efficient.

What kind of definition did we agree on for "lightbulb" or "light bulb."

Where do spotlights, candles, lanterns, signal fires, and lighthouses fit in this definition?

So I need to change the light-bulb in the dining room. Should I get 60W or 75W?

burn the place out with a 100w :)

You know, their would be a lot less global warming if we stoped useing lightbulbs and went back to not haveing artificial light. The Bible(which is the ultimate source of fact) says that even fire is evil. Even the heat of our bodies is damageing the earth which is why I am glad the rapture will be here soon. What a releif that will be. :D

People who use 60W light bulbs are dirty hippie liberals who want the Islamofascists to win!

Does that work? :mischief:

I'd like to point out that the OP is very optimistic about the debate not desending into a political or religious debate!
Get one of those energy-saver bulbs: it'll cost more to buy but use less energy to run, saving the world and enabling you to rant about short-termism and the evils of the marketplace and corporate responisbility and so on. :D

OK, this needws to be moved to Off-Topic, because it's not relevent, not funny

Top Bottom