Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000c26fa
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 3822
Additional Information 2: 4d96030a7cb45262a24c85e9e28e9d43
Additional Information 3: 28f3
Additional Information 4: bbb727d2faa95849804a93bc77da725a

well, I can hardly play your game if it's going to lag up everytime, and I don't got much of a good computer. I really need the money to upgrade my computer till I don't suffer any lag from this game or BtS.

Have any of you guys with CTD's try the AutoPlay method I suggested? Look on the first page somewhere for what I did. I play tested somebody's save file where they would get a CTD in the same spot all the time. I played that turn (and several others) via AutoPlay and the CTD never happened.

Yea sorry I didn't get back to you on that. It works fine if you go 10 turns of AI auto play.

Requests; buttons! I need buttons for the units.Dont care if they're the old original buttons.

Immigration mod option to take it out would be good if it is leading to a lot of lag.

Other than that good fun to play.

well, I can hardly play your game if it's going to lag up everytime, and I don't got much of a good computer. I really need the money to upgrade my computer till I don't suffer any lag from this game or BtS.

Unfortunately, I don't think BTS is going to be any more CPU friendly as far as lag goes. From what I read on here it's the Python that lags the game, and most Modpacks heavily rely on Python, and so is BTS from what I understand. :(

I know it sucks, man. :(

Yea sorry I didn't get back to you on that. It works fine if you go 10 turns of AI auto play.

Requests; buttons! I need buttons for the units.Dont care if they're the old original buttons.

Immigration mod option to take it out would be good if it is leading to a lot of lag.

Other than that good fun to play.

It's weird how AIAutoPlay is a bandaid fix for the CTD issue with BarbarianCivs. I don't think you even need to go as far as 10 turns, I think if you just AIAutoPlay the round that causes the CTD and maybe 1-2 rounds afterwards for safe measure you should be OK.

Of course this is still unacceptable, and a proper fix must be researched. But until then, keep using AIAutoPlay when you suspect a CTD. And AutoSave often. ;)

If the Immigration Mod is causing alot of headache for people, then I can always disable it. Actually, you guys can disable it too. You should be able to disable it either by opening up CvCustomEventManage.py and put a "#" infront of import CvImmigrationEventManager and CvImmigrationEventManager.CvImmigrationEventManager(self).

Example:

Code:
# --------- History in the Making Additions -------------
import Civ4lerts
import CvCulturalInfluencesEventManager
import CvCulturalDecayEventManager
import CvEnhancedCultureConquestEventManager
import CvGDEventManager
import CvFieldHospitalEventManager
import CvGreatGeneralsFromBarbarianCombatEventManager
import CvGreatStatesmanEventManager
import CvInquisitionEventManager
import CvPiratesModEventManager
#import TechCost
import CvUnitStatisticsEventManager
import CvEnhancedTechConquestEventManager
[COLOR="Red"]#import CvImmigrationEventManager[/COLOR]
import CvJUnitReligionEventManager
import CvUnitAllegianceEventManager
import CvJZoCEventManager
import CvMADNukesEventManager
# --------- Revolution Mod Additions -------------

and

Code:
        # --> INSERT EVENT HANDLER INITIALIZATION HERE <--
        Civ4lerts.Civ4lerts(self)
        CvCulturalInfluencesEventManager.CvCulturalInfluencesEventManager(self)
        CvCulturalDecayEventManager.CvCulturalDecayEventManager(self)
        CvEnhancedCultureConquestEventManager.CvEnhancedCultureConquestEventManager(self)
        CvGDEventManager.CvGDEventManager(self)
        CvFieldHospitalEventManager.CvFieldHospitalEventManager(self)
        CvGreatGeneralsFromBarbarianCombatEventManager.CvGreatGeneralsFromBarbarianCombatEventManager(self)
        CvGreatStatesmanEventManager.CvGreatStatesmanEventManager(self)
        CvInquisitionEventManager.CvInquisitionEventManager(self)
        CvPiratesModEventManager.CvPiratesModEventManager(self)
        #TechCost.TechCost(self)
        CvUnitStatisticsEventManager.CvUnitStatisticsEventManager(self)
        CvEnhancedTechConquestEventManager.CvEnhancedTechConquestEventManager(self)
        [COLOR="red"]#CvImmigrationEventManager.CvImmigrationEventManager(self)[/COLOR]
        CvJUnitReligionEventManager.CvJUnitReligionEventManager(self)
        CvUnitAllegianceEventManager.CvUnitAllegianceEventManager(self)
        CvJZoCEventManager.CvJZoCEventManager(self)
        CvMADNukesEventManager.CvMADNukesEventManager(self)

#--- Revolution Mod ------
        revConfigFile = "Revolution Config.ini"
        RevolutionInit.RevolutionInit( self, revConfigFile )

Actually, you can disable any Python mod by putting a "#" infront of the import command and the event handler.

VERY nice mod you have here, very nice indeed ;)

the only grumble please load to civfanatics please

I'm having too many python error popups.
I get some sound errors shown in the main window, which I don't care since I don't play with sound, but this happens often.
Python errors come mostly linked to Revolution. I didn't keep track of the tracebacks, but there are many many errors. I know I could disable the python error popups and not even see them but it's annoying as hell to change the settings just to play this mod.
Is it me or are the resources far more common than without the mod?

Will the 48 civ DLL work with this? I tried it and it didn't.

You'll need a new DLL in order for that to work. Mine has a DLL, but I can't remember if I changed the max number of Civs or not. If I didn't, the next time I recompile the SDK files, I'll up it to like 24 or something.

You're crazy if you play with 48 civs at the same time! :eek: :lol:

Tonight I'm going to test something. I'm gonna disable BarbarianCiv, Revolution and Immigration and see how things run, as it seems most people's headaches are stemming from these three mods.

Heres some work on Civics, trimmed off lots of modifiers, pumped some up to be larger/significant and aimed for what I though would be more balanced. It likly still needs more work. I'll see if I can do a write up later, as for now I'm going to bed.

Attachments

• CIV4CivicInfos.zip
    5.7 KB · Views: 292
Impaler[WrG];5549881 said:
Heres some work on Civics, trimmed off lots of modifiers, pumped some up to be larger/significant and aimed for what I though would be more balanced. It likly still needs more work. I'll see if I can do a write up later, as for now I'm going to bed.

Awesome Impaler! :goodjob:

I'll check these out later tonight.

In the mean time, I found out there was a new release of Revolution, so I recompiled the SDK and incorporated it. One of the new changes is being to disable the "minor revolts" from making your cultural borders shrink and grow every other turn (keeping you from building tile improvements at times).

So far it's working well... I got a few CTD's so I'm still looking into that.

More to come later.

you can upload the link.

When I went to upload it, it said there was a 30mb limit? :confused:

Well, I've been playing most of the night with Immigration Mod and BarbarianCiv turned off, and haven't run into a single crash! ;)

I'll play it more tomorrow afternoon, and if all goes well, I'll release the next patch, which will have a decent share of fixes.

First off, thanks for all the work you did putting this together. :goodjob:

I ran into a weird bug while playing last night. I attached a savefile below. I'm playing as Huayna Capac, and I'm about to attack the Japanese city Nara. However, on the next turn all of my troops next to the city get moved one space away back into my territory, and no matter how many times I move them back they keep getting kicked out. Makes it rather difficult to conduct a war...:rolleyes:

Attachments

• HC [hitm] AD-0860.CivWarlordsSave
    299.1 KB · Views: 272
First off, thanks for all the work you did putting this together. :goodjob:

I ran into a weird bug while playing last night. I attached a savefile below. I'm playing as Huayna Capac, and I'm about to attack the Japanese city Nara. However, on the next turn all of my troops next to the city get moved one space away back into my territory, and no matter how many times I move them back they keep getting kicked out. Makes it rather difficult to conduct a war...:rolleyes:

This mod secretly put in an invisible Congress/Parliament and they disapprove of your war against Japan, so they're forcing you to withdraw your troops :p

That would actually be a great feature! I started a thread a while back on redoing the Senate for Civ 4, but it never got anywhere...

Top Bottom