Term 5 Nomination: Judge Advocate

grant2004

Citizen
Position: Judge Advocate

This is the nomination thread for the office of Judge Advocate.

The Judge Advocate is a member of our judiciary, and is responsible for prosecuting those accused of crimes.

To nominate a citizen for Judge Advocate, including yourself, post the name in this thread or PM me, Grant2004. Self-nominations are considered automatically accepted unless indicated otherwise. Citizens may only accept one nomination.

All citizens are encouraged to post questions to the nominees about their plans and qualifications for the office. Nominees are encouraged, but not required, to answer these questions.

The nominations thread will close by 1900 GMT on June 26th.

I nominate Provolution to the office of Judge Advocate, though if he'd rather have another job (except Chief Justice, I don't want to nominate my opponent! :p), I'll nominate him for it.

I think Provolution turned the offer down in a PM, but I'll leave the nomination open until he publicly declines.

Thank you for the kind nomination, but my skills are best used as "Warlord", since it is warmaking I am best at.

I selfnominate - time to get back into this DG... and be a little more active.
I have not yet held any elected position in any DG - but prior to my dropping out here in May I was quite active in discussing various initiatives and am quite firm in the framework we have...

Wait a second... Wasn't your location Rheinland (or something else German) back in May? (Just checking my own mental conditions here)

Anyway we haven't had many serious legal problems since "Naming-Gate", so your job shouldn't be too hard.

"Naming-Gate" ? Someone hacked the city name server?

Wait a second... Wasn't your location Rheinland (or something else German) back in May? (Just checking my own mental conditions here)

Your mental condition is just fine :) (it was Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany) - I just started a new job in this wonderful country, so I had to relocate...

"Naming-Gate" ? Someone hacked the city name server?

We had a law about naming, and then someone didn't follow all procedures, and the procedures were unclear and were changed several times, and in the end, the citizenry was so tired of it all, that we ended up with None of the Above as a city name :lol:

Top Bottom