Would you ever have sex with somebody who was hot but you didn't respect?

Would you do it?

• Total voters
Thing is, if I do not respect somebody then I likely would not trust them as well. Trust is an important thing in regards to sex... I must have confidence that she is telling the truth when she says she is on birth control or does not have an STD.

Or you could take matters into your own hands and wear a condom.

No, I intend to only have sex with those people who I am married to, and I intend to marry someone I respect.

QFT.

@those who said yes. I bet that no one would even ever say that to you and plus this is a sign of desperation, which no women likes in a man. Sorry to ruin your fun, now lets get back to talking about serious things. ;)

QFT.

@those who said yes. I bet that no one would even ever say that to you and plus this is a sign of desperation, which no women likes in a man. Sorry to ruin your fun, now lets get back to talking about serious things. ;)

If you think this never happens then you're sorely mistaken.

Or you could take matters into your own hands and wear a condom.

Condoms are not one hundred percent... if this was sex outside of a relationship I would rather have the extra security and peace of mind with birth control as well as a condom.

Condoms are not one hundred percent... if this was sex outside of a relationship I would rather have the extra security and peace of mind with birth control as well as a condom.

Nothing is 100%, even if you are with the most responsible and honest person in the world.

It depends on what it is exactly that makes me lack respect for her...

yes.

there's actually someone in my life that fits that role

What does the act of sex have anything to do with respect?

Nothing is 100%

If everything was 100% i woulndt be sitting here right now.

You migh be shocked to find out i was an accident :mischief:

I think there are different levels of respect.

If I have genuine disrespect towards someone, I surely do not sleep with her like in example Paris Hilton. I wouldn't enjoy it and neither I would be ready to give her the pleasure to sleep with me. :cool:

Then again if I just don't have lot of respect for someone (not to the level of disrespect though) and opportunity to have an encounter with the person happens to come along, I might as well take the chance rather than just say "no" because it ain't as comfy as with someone that I really respect and care for.

Of course, don't expect that I continue relationship any further than that.

I think there are different levels of respect.

If I have genuine disrespect towards someone, I surely do not sleep with her like in example Paris Hilton. I wouldn't enjoy it and neither I would be ready to give her the pleasure to sleep with me. :cool:
You silly conceited man!

The problem with associating respect with pleasure is the very fact that they are two different terms of two different intention. I guess it takes an individual such as I, to know that one can seperate the goal of casual sex and longtime committment.

Then again if I just don't have lot of respect for someone (not to the level of disrespect though) and opportunity to have an encounter with the person happens to come along, I might as well take the chance rather than just say "no" because it ain't as comfy as with someone that I really respect and care for.
To me, I find that as long as my manner of thinking (disposition) is dictated by reactionary lust for her, I find it nothing to do with the act being disrespectful since it is natural to feel that way and persue it. Of course, with a certain degree of moderation, it is not practical to deliberately act on all sudden impulse of lust due to serious consequences in the unforeseeable future (like unwanted pregnancy, or serious STDs as many possibility).

Of course, don't expect that I continue relationship any further than that.
From my experience (I have done it in the past), I find that some people continue to do it not to be defiant against people who condone it as being disrespectful, but because it is exciting to have a one-night stand or a series of it with that one person or partners. It enhance the pleasure in some cases.

Lindsay Lohan.
That is the perfect archetypical woman to say the least.:goodjob:

I have to say that I would not feel any remorse on conquering that chick. Hell of a bragging right to obtain respect from peers, don't you think?:mischief:

Hot as... Jessica Alba? Heck yeah. Twice.

The last time I'd checked, Alba is most respected from the American public instead of the likes of Lohan and Hilton. It would be hard to put Alba in such a negative light as the other two.

Top Bottom