Mosely Nazi sex prostitute scandal

RedRalph

Deity
this is a good one. British Fascist leader Oswold Mosely's son.

From Guardian

Pressure was mounting on Max Mosley to quit as president of world motor racing's governing body last night after four of the biggest car manufacturers criticised him following a newspaper exposé in which he was filmed in a sex session with five prostitutes.
Last night, an emergency meeting of the federation of world motoring organisations (FIA) was called in a bid to achieve "complete clarity" after Toyota, Honda, BMW and Mercedes-Benz issued statements calling Mosley's position into question, using words such as "disgraceful" and "disappointed".

Article continues

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mosley is one of the most powerful men in a multi-billion pound sport which has a huge global following, and senior figures within racing have already said they think he should step aside.
The furore erupted last Sunday when the News of the World claimed that Mosley took part in a Nazi-themed "punishment" scenario with two women dressed as prisoners and others as guards.

In a secretly filmed video, Mosley can be heard barking words out in German as, accompanied by a woman wearing a military-style jacket, he spanks two women in black-and-white striped costumes. The video has now been removed from the paper's website.

Mosley admitted taking part in the sex but denied there was any Nazi or concentration camp themes. He said he spoke in German because that was the language of two of the women who were involved in the scenario.

Yesterday the former barrister responded to the manufacturers' intervention by alluding to the role of German car makers in their support of Hitler's regime. In a statement, he said: "Given the history of BMW and Mercedes-Benz, particularly before and during the second world war, I fully understand why they would wish to strongly distance themselves from what they rightly describe as the disgraceful content of these publications. Unfortunately, they did not contact me before putting out their statement to ask whether the content was in fact true. No doubt the FIA will respond to them in due course as I am about to respond to the newspaper in question."

Former F1 champions Jackie Stewart and Jody Scheckter have already called on 67-year-old Mosley to step down before his mandate ends in October 2009.

Last night McLaren driver Lewis Hamilton said he agreed with the sentiment of the manufacturers' statements. "As young people we are always looking up to others to show us the way and set a good example, which is key," he said.

Mosley says he will no longer attend this weekend's grand prix in Bahrain because he is consulting his lawyers.

However, it emerged yesterday that his invitation had been withdrawn by Sheikh Salman Bin Hamad Al-Khalifa, Bahrain's crown prince. "With great regret I feel that under the current circumstances, it would be inappropriate for you to be in Bahrain at this time," the crown prince wrote.

Mosley had been due at the racetrack in Sakhir, just outside Bahrain City, today, and was due to have dinner with the crown prince this evening.

A joint statement issued by BMW and Mercedes said: "The content of the publications is disgraceful. We strongly distance ourselves from it... We await a response from the relevant FIA bodies."

Toyota said it disapproved "of any behaviour which could be seen to damage formula one's image, in particular any behaviour which could be understood to be racist or antisemitic."

The Honda team added: "[We are] extremely disappointed by recent events surrounding Mr Mosley and we are concerned that the reputation of formula one and all its participants is being damaged."

Mosley has claimed in a letter to members of the FIA that an "impeccable high-level source close to the UK police and security services" told him there was evidence that he had been framed by a "covert" operation.

He said: "Regrettably you are now familiar with the results of this covert investigation and I am very sorry if this has embarrassed you or the club. Not content with publicising highly personal and private activities, which are, to say the least, embarrassing, a British tabloid newspaper published the story with the claim that there was some sort of Nazi connotation to the matter. This is entirely false."

Absolutely not. Its been going on for a few days now, I'm amazed no one else has posted it.

One would have thought he would conspicuously avoid anything with Nazi connotations, considering his parentage...

Er, yeah, because his father was all shy and retiring about it...

He only denied the nazi part

Doesn't everyone know that when you have a bunch of prostitutes over to re-enact a sexy Holocaust for you, you make sure there aren't cameras around?

Cleo

If you look on deadspin.com they have the actual video. The unedited video is linked. Its pretty funny, even for someone who has no idea who the guy is or has ever even heard of F1 before this.

Doesn't everyone know that when you have a bunch of prostitutes over to re-enact a sexy Holocaust for you, you make sure there aren't cameras around?

Cleo
Well, would it be worse if they came to reenact the unsexy Holocaust?

ParkCungHee,

Would it be too off color to make a joke about winning an Academy Award?

Cleo

Maybe this is because Europeans are so prudish :)D) but given that regardless of what happened, that he clearly was with 5 prostitutes and doesn't deny it, does it really matter what particular fetish they were indulging?

Yes, because his father was leader of the Union of British Fascists... just adds to the dreadfulness of the situation

Am I the only one to think what he did isn't that bad? Well not worst then just having sex with a prostitute. Consenting adults.. no one was hurt in any way.. in fact they probably all had fun... where's the bad part?

I dunno, I guess it's "dreadful".

But the fact that the ideals of his father (and of course, of the Nazis) were so thoroughly shattered that it takes hiring a bunch of sex workers to make them happen - well, that's a good thing, right?

I've followed F1 since 1976, and the fact that this scandal has even reached this board just makes my day. I was instantly and permanently banned from a major F1 site years ago for daring to mention max mosley's nazi past. I just re-registered there as "vindicated" and gave them a piece of my mind. Surprise, thay banned me again. Good.

The real story here isn't the sex, it's the fact that a major figure in world politics is a Nazi. He is head of the FIA, and that body oversees a lot more than just world motorsport, (as if that isn't enough.) Dig in a bit and you find that he has stolen billions, perverted the safety certification process for road cars, and that's just the start.

I would give you the email address for the FIA, but they don't have one. That's right, the governing body of world motorsport and certification of road car safety in Europe doesn't have an email address. They don't want to hear from you. Wonder why that is. Maybe because the president is a Nazi.

I read the first sentence of the story as "Pleasure was mounting on Max Mosley" :lol:

Top Bottom