The questions-not-worth-their-own-question-thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that was a burn Bigfoot

Well fine, if he wants to go to his teacher looking like a dumbass who can't write properly, that's his decision.

What the hell does "wanking through a letterbox" mean?

To lucy or anyone who has ever tended bar:

Did you ever, right at the bar, wipe/dry off a glass with a cloth, then put the glass back with the other clean glasses?

No. Ew. If it's been out of the fridge or the shelf (where clean glasses are kept), it goes through the dishwasher before it goes back to the fridge or the shelf, even if it hadn't been used. The only exception to always keep the glass clean is when a customer wants his refill in his original glass, in which case, well, it's his glass.

And my bar was a dive.

nonconformist for sure. I think he tampered with some mailboxes in college or something.

I want to write a poem, but can't get any inspiration, like. How can I get inspiration?

I want to write a poem, but can't get any inspiration, like. How can I get inspiration?

go see a sunset...or read famous wise quotes...works for me

At what point do you exchange contact information with an acquaintance?

It depends.

Hot chick -> the first time I meet her
Ugly chick -> never

for anyone else:
if it takes more than 2 sentences or 30 seconds to give contact information, it isn't worth it.

It depends.

Hot chick -> the first time I meet her
Ugly chick -> never

for anyone else:
if it takes more than 2 sentences or 30 seconds to give contact information, it isn't worth it.

What about a decent looking chick at work who hints that she wants your contact info?

What about a decent looking chick at work who hints that she wants your contact info?

It might be unprofessional, but if you think she might be a potential booty call, I would go ahead and give out your info.

Meh unprofessional isn't a concern its a work study program so I'll be done with it in like another week or two at most.

I need to know, do Canadians have to pay tarrifs when we invest in the S&P 500?

And do you make less money if you invest in the TSX instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom