Leaderhead Database and Request thread

Err, hope no one minds me reposting from the last thread... again, this is more of a question if they've been made or are being made or could be found anywhere than a full-blown request, but I'll go into more depth either way.

Thomas Jefferson (If you have John Adams, you need Jefferson, too! The Colonization version of George Washington kinda reminds me of him, but the facial structure is really different...)
James Madison (Because I like to have most of the "wartime" Presidents. Not sure who could be used, though... Pericles? San Martin? One of the Caesars?)
James K. Polk (Again, war Presidents, y'know? I could see Cyrus for a base, but... I dunno. Polk had a pretty weird shaped head.)
Ulysses S. Grant (More for his Civil War Generalship than Presidency. I have Lee leading the Confederate States - it's only fair. He's somewhat average-looking, so you could use a lot of leaderheads as a base... Napoleon, maybe?)
Theodore Roosevelt (I've heard he's up for download somewhere, but I've yet to find the file. Could someone point me in the right direction?)
Woodrow Wilson (Wartime President, yadda yadda yadda. It seems pretty easy to make him our of FDR. They have a simliar... head shape, I guess.)
John F. Kennedy (One of my personal favorite Presidents; huzzah Massachusetts! Oddly enough, though, I'd say Mangas Coloradas [with fuller cheeks] would be a good match.)

The animations would be waaaaay off for most of them, though. Not sure how any of the technical stuff works on the leaderheads.

I guess now would be a good time to re-iterate my requests for 3d versions of 2d LHs I'm currently using in my mod...

Eleanor Roosevelt - Liz for a base? Maybe Katja?
Spoiler :

Cunobelinus - Based on the one in the upper-left, maybe Suryavarman, or maybe even Stalin.
Spoiler :

Hippolyta - Based on this pic, actually looks awfully close to Ekmek's Theodora...
Spoiler :

Indira Gandhi - Actually reminds me a lot of the Samoan(?) queen in Gold, if a fair bit older.
Spoiler :

Börte Ujin - The older version of Katja in [civ3] actually looked a lot like this pic, so maybe a younger version of Börte would be in order.
Spoiler :

Sacagawea - Oddly enough, I see a little bit of Boudica here, though whoever one used would need a lot of tweaking, seems like...
Spoiler :

Osman I - Actually, I think Qin Shi Huang would be a great base for him, with those big freakin' huge jowls. :lol: And his beard doesn't seem quite as...tidy as the other Ottomans', so maybe even keep Qin's.
Spoiler :

Livia - Isabella, maybe?
Spoiler :

Gunnhild, Mother of Kings - I think I'ma go with Liz on this one.
Spoiler :

Friedrich I Barbarossa - Someone requested him earlier, but didn't suggest a base or provide a pic. Honestly he looks an awful lot like Carolus Magnus in this pic...hmmm, maybe Chuck with Hannibal's mug and Perikles' beard and a lot more red in the hair?
Spoiler :

Philip II of Spain - Will be covered once I can find the suggested CIVCol Simón Bolívar...

Also, that QSH reskin reminds me a lot of Sun Quan...
Spoiler :
:D

People usually use Simon Bolivar from Colonization as Phillip II.

For the Stephen of Moldavia/Romania:
Maybe the crown of cfkane's King Lear would be a good alternative. ;)

Yes, i see it to, so to recap, some mutation of Taizong's clothing, HC's hair, a blendered peter's face, and king lear's crown.

Any takers?

St. Stephen of Moldova/Romania
Spoiler pics of stephen :

He is depicted in most of his paintings as being young, so perhaps bismark would work, but his wrinkles would have to be softened. Asoka's hair could work, but i'd like to try both, and see which one it better.

Also for moustache, If we thicken Joao's moustache a bit and extend it it would work to.

People usually use Simon Bolivar from Colonization as Phillip II.
Or the Spanish King (that's what I do).

Don't have Col. :/ Also, Bolívar might be a bit confusing since I'm using Gold's Bolivarian civ! :lol:

Ekmek: Mmmf...maybe, though Zenobia lived way later than what I'm aiming for...

Here's the thing. Ekmek has a great Bolivar, and Colonization's Bolivar looks more like Philip II than Bolivar.

There are a lot of mods where you can get Colonization LHs.

I second Oliver Cromwell.

For the hair, probably Washington. And how about Huayna's head? He should probably be wearing Van der Donck's clothes, they suit a Puritan like him well.

Here's the thing. Ekmek has a great Bolivar, and Colonization's Bolivar looks more like Philip II than Bolivar.

Hrm...you've got a point there. Nowhere near perfect based on my pic, but probably good enough until someone feels like making a better one.

There's another pic of Philip that does look like the Bolivar from Colonization.

You don't need a second nif for the col LHs. Use the same file in both. I don't know offhand what its called by it should be something like

SimonBolivar___________.nif
SimonBolivar___________.kfm
SimonBolivar___________.nif
SimonBolivar_______ _BG.kfm

Use those

No, you don't understand; let me rephrase: The only thing in that archive is a single NIF file. No KFM, no DDS, nothing but SimonBolivar_Crown.nif ...and that's the only one I've been able to find.

Some mods have the LH.

Top Bottom