Leaderhead Database and Request thread

Try one of these downloads. They should work:

Simon Bolivar ver 3
Simon Bolivar ver 2

Btw... Ekmek, I think you have forgot to link the download for Bolivar v3 in your LH index. (Or I am just blind.)

No, you don't understand; let me rephrase: The only thing in that archive is a single NIF file. No KFM, no DDS, nothing but SimonBolivar_Crown.nif ...and that's the only one I've been able to find.

I think that's because you've downloaded Bolivar with a Crown (because someone requested that Ekmek add a crown to Bolivar). So you need to get the rest of the files, I would suggest getting the Bolivar/Philip The J is talking about.

I have an idea for a generic Dalai Lama leaderhead.

For the head, probably Frontenac. He should be scalped so he's bald.

Julius or Gandhi's clothes would be need to be used, but they should be recolored saffron.

It doesn't really have to look like this, but the current Dalai Lama might be a good model.

And is you make him black and give him Zara Yaqob's hair, he's Desmond Tutu. And maybe a reskinned suit.

I have an idea for a generic Dalai Lama leaderhead.

For the head, probably Frontenac. He should be scalped so he's bald.

Julius or Gandhi's clothes would be need to be used, but they should be recolored saffron.

It doesn't really have to look like this, but the current Dalai Lama might be a good model.
Spoiler :

Interesting request MadmanOfALeaderheadRequester :lol:

I think, you should use Philipp II for Philip II :D.

Ahhh, him actually being called Phillip threw me - I thought he was the other Philip II. :lol: Speaking of which, I have a suggestion to avoid future confusion: From now on, why don't we call them Philippos II (of Makedonia) and Felipe II (de España)?

And for the Cromwell request, just use the normal Frontenac. I mean, the hat, the clothing, the hair, everything is about a perfect match.

Damn, I never noticed that. That's a good idea, using Frontenac as Cromwell.

How about Manmohan Singh, the current Prime Minister of India?

Here's a suggestion. Ekmek's Henry the Navigator might be a good place to start. Give him Suleiman's turban, color it blue and shrink it down if possible. Maybe turn Mao's clothes into a white and blue sweater-vest. Give him glasses and facial hair, and I think it would be a good likeness.

Would it be possible for someone to make David Lloyd George? I think probably based around Stalin, but without the hat if possible?

Uhm. How about a Porfirio Díaz? A very controversial and interesting figure in Mexican history. A slightly darker (mestizo) Bismarck without the helmet and a different uniform might do it. Background could be the Palacio of Bellas Artes in Mexico City.

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porfirio_Diaz

I always though Porfirio Díaz looked just like Stalin!

That looks a damn lot like Ekmek's Cid or The Capo's Mindaugas.

I always though Porfirio Díaz looked just like Stalin!
Pofirio Díaz
Actually... now that you mention it, I see a very striking resemblance!
I guess I though of Bismarck because of those ... majestic old-timey whiskers of his lol

anyway, here's the Palacio de Bellas Artes.
If anyone is interested.

Well, Porfy could probably be Stalin with Bismarck's ' stache...

But if we added him we'd need to make Pancho Villa as well!

Porfy? haha. We have the elements, and even a nickname lol.
I was thinking maybe José de San Martin's Uniform. Something like that. what do you think?

Yeah, that uniform's a good idea.

Stalin base, Bismark mustache, and San Martin's uniform are perfect for him!

Top Bottom