ZPNESVI: Nesse, the Chosen City

Obviously any clan joining our alliance will be able to trade with us and be supplied by us as we can supply. Once my advisor (first update) comes to me with the details I will begin supplying the Fiddlers with the resources to continue their research into the fields of Alchemy and science. As I deeply understand the need for invention I promise to support you much.
Thought first I must wait for my advisor right after he comes I will begin writing a deal between us to make sure both sides agree.

You're right, I should probably count all this glue, then. Also, I should perhaps consider talking to other people in my clan about this. To be honest, I found your initial letter tucked in the side door at the laboratory, and it was really none of my business opening it. I'll try to remember to talk to one of the high-ups at dinner, but all these glue fumes make it hard to think most of the time.

from Chief Omas
To Alya clan

We will gladly provide defences and support if you will supply us with better equipment as well. Besides, there seems to be many thieves among those of this city, and we will be needing some support. We promise to work under your rules as long as it is reasonable and moral.

To: Fire Clan

We wish for your support as we choose a new Imperator to head the mighty City of Nesse. If we are able to elect the Imperator, we could further both our interests.

Speaking of which, what are your objectives at the moment, if any?

Loading ... ... ...

INITIALIZE:

Askani House: Eltain
Type: Elite
Speciality: Money Lending
Description: Money is Power. The House's motto. The Askani have been quietly building wealth for generations in anticipation of events yet to come to fruition.. They have strong ties with some random NPC Mystic Nesser dudes.

To: Askani House

Indeed, money is power. Perhaps the sharing of our power would benefit us both, particullarly when we appoint an Imperator. Does this sound appealing to you?

To: House Challoan

Sharing of power? How so?

You guys know the city has no single ruler, but more of a elites council that create rules and vote on stuff?

Probably also a Nesers council that has much less influence and power...

from Chief Omas
To Alya clan

We will gladly provide defences and support if you will supply us with better equipment as well. Besides, there seems to be many thieves among those of this city, and we will be needing some support. We promise to work under your rules as long as it is reasonable and moral.
We are happy to see more clans see fit to be interested in our alliance. As soon as my advisor returns I will call upon all those who are interested and will make the alliance papers more absolute and final.

From the House of the Horned King
To the Alya Clan

The Horn-edd Lord does not rule over the afterlife, instead he guards the passage between the worlds of the living and the dead. He guides the departed to the afterlife he feels that they deserve, and brings the dead into a new life when he believes they should be reincarnated. He is death and rebirth, shepherd and watchman. His judgement is both the beginning and the end, and all submit to it in time.

For three monthly payments of $9.99, we can get you a great deal on a condo in Elysium. Think of it as an investment that will outlast your lifetime.

From the House of the Horned King
To the Alya Clan

The Horn-edd Lord does not rule over the afterlife, instead he controls the passage between the worlds of the living and the dead. He guides the departed to the afterlife he feels that they deserve, and brings the dead into a new life when he believes they should be reincarnated. He is death and rebirth, shepherd and watchman. His judgement is both the beginning and the end, and all submit to it in time.

For three monthly payments of $9.99, we can get you a great deal on a condo in Elysium. Think of it as an investment that will outlast your lifetime.
Indeed this lord interests us most greatly. We wish to learn more of your religion and support your clan in spreading the word of the horned king of death and incarnation.

@ the Rouge clan: The Drezden axmen would be happy to trade some fur or lodge-quality timber to your clan for some coverage of our lands. Bears have been quite a nuisance, and one young axman reported a "barb" in the southwestern stand of pine that we've been harvesting. A Rouge-Drezden alliance could make quick work of any foe in these woods.

That is what happens when you scroll through all of those posts that you thought were unimportant(to me) player templates.:sad:

Our family heads must surely think alike.... Which is why Gelionners propose to work together in the future. Together we can make sure that Nesse never forgets is legacy and lives up to its great future!

To: Moon Shadow Clan

Our Let it be known that you are not welcome in our city, and that your thieves will be caught and turned back wherever they try to enter the city. If we spot any of your clan stealing or engaging in any illegal activity in Nesse, expect harsh retribution.

To: The Hooded Order

We request the Hooded Order's assistance. Many individuals come and go from Nesse, and many are filthy and disease ridden. For the good of Nesse and its inhabitants, we would be willing to pay the Hooded Order to help us keep sick individuals out of our city, and cure them as soon as possible. Once cured they will be let back in with no problems.

You guys know the city has no single ruler, but more of a elites council that create rules and vote on stuff?

Probably also a Nesers council that has much less influence and power...

Daft didn't say that. He did say that government and religion were up to the players.

However, there could be a more parliamentary system or something, where there is a ruler and there is a Senate. The ruler could either be appointed by the Senate or be appointed by a ruling family for an indefinite time or be elected for an indefinite time...it's possible.

IC:

To: Askani House

What we mean is that we will use our power for your benefit (like help you make more money) if you are willing to use your money to help us gain power. We will work to further each other's interests.

To: The House of the Horned King

Your beliefs seem interesting to us. Do you have religious gatherings? We would like to attend them if you do.

Top Bottom