Imperium Offtopicum

Territory: Bolivia and Panama.

Capital City: Bogota.

You seem to be confusing Bolivia with Columbia.

Also, USA is claiming Panama, how does that work out, Tanicius?

I also join in as well. I'm getting tired of the punk Byzantium pushing us around!

You don't need to ask me. I'll join in with the embargoing of the Byzantium until they stop there rediculous powergameing shenanigans

I concur. Consider Byzantium embargoed. No iPads for you. Let's see you get by without your precious starbucks coffee!

wrong and wrong. i never said i imported anything from you. i have synthetic oil and uranium for power and computer chip parts are manufactured here. we ARE a high tech nation you know.

my nation dosnt specialize in anythign pretty much, we are pretty all around.

but we do have a slight preference to energy.

See, here's your problem. You can't be everything, that's powergaming. I'm a Hi-Tech nation too, it's just that most of my industry and economy is based on 1) Oil, and 2) Hi-Tech industry. But with that main focus being Hi-Tech industry, I lack in the agricultural industry (since most of my country is desert, with very small amounts of agricultural area (in comparison to our population)). So that's why I depend on other, more agricultural country's exports to sustain my population. That's how the economy works, you can't be everything.

It seems as though the Byzantium powergaming crisis has been resolved.

everyone: the God modding method have been resolved. i gave up the Sythetic oil and the Isolationist trade policy once perfection said that Anatolia doesn't have all the resources necessary to make certain things.

there are no other changes.

I lift my embargo of Byzantium, though I will keep a close eye on it in the future.

Tensions between us are now in place.

Byzantium ignores the tension as silly. why are you mad at me because i conceded making Byzantium self sufficient? tensiosn shoudl be in place because i refused to back down. i backed down.

Very well, no more embargo, but we're prepared, and we're developing a special weapon called the "Banhammer" that can deal with powergamers effeciently.

Byzantium ignores the tension as silly. why are you mad at me because i conceded making Byzantium self sufficient? tensiosn shoudl be in place because i refused to back down. i backed down.

Tensions are in place because of all the powergaming you've had throughout the thread. combined with that fact that you're a neighbor.

Because of these tensions I start building large defenses across the Israeli-Byzantium border, moving a good chunk (60%) of my army there just in case.

60%? you are aware that if your army fails to hold the border your pretty much finished?

Byzantium moves just 35% of the army on the Border.

please calm down. i have no intention of waging war against you.

also, i am increasing recruitment and war industry. 500,000 new soldiers will eb ready for deployment per real hour, with a hard limit of just 20 million. ( down from 132 million...)

60%? you are aware that if your army fails to hold the border your pretty much finished?

Byzantium moves just 35% of the army on the Border.

please calm down. i have no intention of waging war against you.

I have allies, just so you know ;)

With the realization of the failings of the army, defenses are being built twice as strong. Doubling the amount of defenses already there (twice the AA guns, twice the trenches, twice the bunkers, twice the machine gun pits, etc.).

I have no intention of war either, it's just that I'm worried about my larger, powergaming neighbor to the north.

EDIT: Are you mad? 20 million soldiers? The U.S. has only 1 million soldiers in RL, how do you have 20 million soldiers? Unless they are the crappiest soldiers in existence :p

My army has only 400,000 soldiers in it.

No, cuz I'd swoop in and beat your army to death with my stick.

The embargo has been lifted against the Byzantium. However, be warned. There is an increase of tentions against the Byzantium due to the powergaming they've had throughout the thread (coupled with the fact that the Byzantium went ZOMG!! YOU ARE USING ENERGY WEPONZ!! on us earlyer). The NCR resumes issuing laser rifles to there troops and will pass them onto there allies as well as to Joecoolyo in aiding there defenses across the "Israeli-Byzantium" borders.

Consider this a warning Byzantium, I have been through many powergame shenanigans and lack the paitance to see another powergame shenanigans happening here!

I have allies, just so you know ;)

With the realization of the failings of the army, defenses are being built twice as strong. Doubling the amount of defenses already there (twice the AA guns, twice the trenches, twice the bunkers, twice the machine gun pits, etc.).

I have no intention of war either, it's just that I'm worried about my larger, powergaming neighbor to the north.

better. that will slow me down a lot, but you have to realize that if that is taken, your finished. OR i can bypass it.

i should warn you: Byzantium wont take prisoners. every single soldier will be killed. ( i know it isnt realistic, but come on i don't have a lot of jails in my country)

better. that will slow me down a lot, but you have to realize that if that is taken, your finished. OR i can bypass it.

i should warn you: Byzantium wont take prisoners. every single soldier will be killed. ( i know it isnt realistic, but come on i don't have a lot of jails in my country)
Your country is mean :(

So you are willing to violate the Geneva Convention as well as UN laws in regards to POWs. Hmm, should I invoke the Godwynn Law? Nah, it seems to be a waste in this thread.

Be warned, you will be punished if you kill every single POW or solder that surrenders to you. Don't like it, tough cookie. The Laws of War and the Geneva Convention are there for a reason.

The choxornese Empire sends some Battleships and Aircraft Carriers to the Suez Canal in case we are needed in a war against Byzantium.

Your country is mean :(

if we leave enemy soldiers alive they will just plan a revolt. i hate revolts.

Byzantium never signed the Geneva accords, however, any solider that surrenders is a POW and will be treated fairly. then if the country survived and make peace the soldiers can go home, bnut were keeping the equipment.

See, here's your problem. You can't be everything, that's powergaming. I'm a Hi-Tech nation too, it's just that most of my industry and economy is based on 1) Oil, and 2) Hi-Tech industry. But with that main focus being Hi-Tech industry, I lack in the agricultural industry (since most of my country is desert, with very small amounts of agricultural area (in comparison to our population)). So that's why I depend on other, more agricultural country's exports to sustain my population. That's how the economy works, you can't be everything.

Yeah. Don't be like Cartman, you have to have weaknesses. For example, Pacifistan leads the world in hi-tech industries and R&D, but has one of the smallest armies in the world, is totally neutral, and has virtually no farmland to speak of.

Once again, I repeat, don't be like Cartman
Spoiler :

Thanks guys for the defenses!

I pass and enact The Total War Emergency Act . This will make it so if 65% or more of the standing army is destroyed in war, we will enact an emergency draft of the populace (even though it goes against all our morals).

i cant think of a weakness alright? normally i despise haviong any weaknesses at all, most of all exposing the weakness to everyone.

if i have a weakness 'im not showing it.

Byzantium never signed the Geneva accords, however, any solider that surrenders is a POW and will be treated fairly. then if the country survived and make peace the soldiers can go home, bnut were keeping the equipment.

Surrender or not, if you still take a soldier captive, you still have to abide by the Geneva accords and not treat a foreign soldier as slaves or objects.

Top Bottom