A New Hope: A Star Wars Mafia Game (Game Thread)

Well, I want people to speak up more, so it seems that the proper decision is wideyedwanderer, and civplayah wins the lurker lottery.

This has to be the most confusing lynch of them all. We have one sith lord with a tattooed face and an Imperial Officer who holds a rank of a flag officer. I might have a couple of questions for the admiralty of the Imperial Navy. Though I don't want to risk my hide after order 66. For now I abstain until I have solid leads to the two suspects.

abstain Civplayah it is.

Niklas if you want to chat, going to have to be MSN. I'm working 12 hour days atm and not around much until friday night.

Also, Methos is almost certainly either scum or has contact with scum. I gave him info on what items I had, and last night one of them was stolen. I gave no one else this information, so either methos passed it on or there is an item scanner out there.

Please, fear not! I am here! Although, I admit to not following this game well enough, I will contribute to private discussion, though, if someone contacts me.

And, for the record, I have no earthly idea what Star Wars is.

And I would like to hear Methos's side.

Hm, not much to go on it seems. Some lurkers being accused, etc.

Well, I'll put a vote on Capt. Blackadder.

Also, Methos is almost certainly either scum or has contact with scum. I gave him info on what items I had, and last night one of them was stolen. I gave no one else this information, so either methos passed it on or there is an item scanner out there.

As I recall, you tried to sell the items to me and at a price that had I wanted them, it would have "been a steal", as you merchants say. As I also recall, you offered to just give me an item and then pass it off to Niklas, in order to get him to earn the nasty effects. So, I find it interesting that you're complaining so much about something you obviously wanted to get rid of. Out of curiosity, did the thief still the nasty item? If so, that would be hilarious! :lol:

And no, I didn't steal anything. The simply fact that you came out and claimed to be Watto and have items paints you as a target for theft. What's also interesting, is we haven't heard anything about Niklas claiming theft. So is the thief non-existant, or controlled by Niklas? Merchant Wars!!!

Midday 4

Not really knowing what to do, the citizens stood around and did hardly anything productive. What a shame.

Tally

Lynch

Abstain: 5 (Nictel, taillesskangaru, CivGeneral, Secura, j65536d)
civplayah: 3 (link16, remake20, Autolycus)
link16: 1 (Capt Blackadder)
Capt Blackadder: 1 (Stuck in Pi)
TheForestAuro: 1 (Romanichine)
Niklas: 1 (Lord OST)
Romanichine: 1 (RRRaskolnikov)

Lightsaber

Niklas: 2 (Niklas, Bad Player)
Krill: 1 (link16)

Lightsaber

Niklas: 2 (Niklas, Bad Player)
Nictel: 2 (Nictel, Autolycus)
Krill: 1 (link16)

Lightning Staff

Kennigit: 1 credit
taillesskangaru: 3 credits
Kennigit: 4 credits
Niklas: 5 credits

Drink

Autolycus: 1 credit

Day will end in approximately 24 hours.

VOTE!
Bid!
Support, too.
Send QuickTopic links to me and choxorn!

As I recall, you tried to sell the items to me and at a price that had I wanted them, it would have "been a steal", as you merchants say. As I also recall, you offered to just give me an item and then pass it off to Niklas, in order to get him to earn the nasty effects. So, I find it interesting that you're complaining so much about something you obviously wanted to get rid of. Out of curiosity, did the thief still the nasty item? If so, that would be hilarious! :lol:

And no, I didn't steal anything. The simply fact that you came out and claimed to be Watto and have items paints you as a target for theft. What's also interesting, is we haven't heard anything about Niklas claiming theft. So is the thief non-existant, or controlled by Niklas? Merchant Wars!!!

Er no? I asked you if you would be willing to buy them from me with my own money so I could complete my PG.

I didn't tell anyone else the name of any items, hence the thief would have to have either gotten the names from you, or an item scanner. You'll note that I didn't say that you were scum, that you were either scum or in contact with scum (without necessarily knowing they were scum).

And surprisingly I would appreciate that item stolen back. If it was completely junk and useless to me, never mind damaging, I'd prefer not to have it back, right? Well so much for that theory!

I'll let the innocents make use of that information Meth0s. It's not me you have to worry about. ;)

Lightsaber to Krill (keep things even, would prefer it if neither myself nor Niklas got hte Lightsaber though)

Lightsaber to Nictel

Drink
Autolycus: 1 credit - I thought he said 2 credits?

Er no? I asked you if you would be willing to buy them from me with my own money so I could complete my PG.

Really? I missed that part.

You'll note that I didn't say that you were scum, that you were either scum or in contact with scum (without necessarily knowing they were scum).

Actually, I never told anyone about the items, or the fact that you had told me. Heck, I didn't even tell anyone we were talking, so by my own statements, then you are calling me scum.

Let's look at the hard facts though. First, I knew what your items were and as you yourself said, they aren't that spectacular. Second, we know what items Niklas has. So I ask you this, since I knew what items you had and the weapons that Niklas had, then why would I steal the worthless crap from you?

Wouldn't you agree that with my knowledge of what each of you have that I would have more likely stolen from Niklas instead?

That still begs the question of why the thief stole from you and not Niklas with his weapons.

Lightsabers to Niklas.

And, I guess I should say it...
I'm Yoda, and I scanned Link16 as mafia. I'm not a faction scanner, however I do get "Innocent" and "Mafia" results. Guess who came up as mafia?

I would like to believe you, but coming out with it like that. You will have to do a little more to convince me, but not much.

EDIT: Awww. what the heck. abstain Link16

protection, please :please:
You know where to turn for your protection needs. Just contact me privately and I'm sure we can come to an arrangement.

Top Bottom