A New Hope: A Star Wars Mafia Game (Game Thread)

What do you scan for, then? And, if you're not a faction scanner, why do you get faction results? PM me, please.

link16

Seems the end of the line for the Hero of Time.

That's what I realized when nictel posted the statistics, hence why I switched off of you to civplayah.

Say what you will, but you are focusing on money. You suspect players who share an interest in splitting the item profits with Jabba. You lynched Jango because he bet 4 credits on the blaster.

*to be read in old-timey news radio announcer voice*

You see, you are incorrect! The innocent cause has many branches at work. Yessir, our best boys are working 'round the clock for the war effort. Decoding the sith's radio messages, developing our own Navajo code, and of course, scanning for the axises of evils.

Yessir, the rebel warfront is not one of ignorance but of carefully planned military manoeuvres. Information is gathered by out best agents out on the front, finding the jangos and sith of this world. And what have the boys gathered? Why, link appears to be sith.

The innocent cause it metic-u-lous. Information must be gathered and confirmed. And for now, a brave green man has stepped forward to lead the fight for the innocents. Yessir, there is good chance that the green man is speaking the truth; so may we all rally behind his efforts and vote for link today!

EDIT- of course, as secura points out, we can test landlubber's claims in the lynch

That's what I realized when nictel posted the statistics, hence why I switched off of you to civplayah.

I would participate more, but this is my first time playing mafia, and I don't entirely know what I'm doing... :confused: and I already made a mistake voting to lynch at the wrong time. :blush: I was told I would receive a lot of pm's, but so far I've hardly received any.

I think it's pretty obvious link is mafia, so I vote link.

you unepreciative jerks. good luck saving hyrule yourselves

NO! THIS IS PATRICK!

I am not Star Wars. :mad:

I vote the two lightsabers to Niklas and Niklas

@Krill: What is this drink you are selling? AFAIK you did not say what it was for.

OOC: will be much less online till sunday. Will try to reply to PMs. have fun.

Niklas

link

I am slightly sceptical about landlubber though, is he saying he isn't part of a faction? Why would he need protection, surely Yoda has allies in the game. Also, I thought scanner results were Innocent and Evil, not Mafia. I could be wrong on that though.

Top Bottom