A Mafia Game taking place in the East [Game Thread - Concluded]

After reading everything, Legato Endless seems to be a decent option for a counterwagon.

Or rather, I haven't been paying attention all day, was kinda busy doing paperwork for uni, yet I don't like runaway wagons. Somebody seemed to have a case on LE.

After reading everything, Legato Endless seems to be a decent option for a counterwagon.

Or rather, I haven't been paying attention all day, was kinda busy doing paperwork for uni, yet I don't like runaway wagons. Somebody seemed to have a case on LE.

He's just an inactive who doesn't post much. A bit like yourself, really ;)

Winter Lilium is a reasonable choice in the end.

Anyways I also wanted to mention our VC. (Victory Condition is to defeat all enemies of the Town.) I suspect most would already be on to it but there is a difference between being non-town and anti-town (Enemy to town).

Non-town seem to have survivalist and/or conditions that conflict with other non-town. I must say, I am half tempted to name all non-town in thread and just let em battle it out...

Actually, Legato is a shrewd player. As town, his analysis can be very dangerous to Mafia. But we haven't seen it.

I probably should have reached out earlier to him... but I half expected him to talk to me.

DAY SEVEN

WinterLilium was led to the gallows, without any protest from him whatsoever.

WinterLilium: spaceman98; BSmith1068; remake20; Verarde; Riedquat (5)
Legato Endless: Sprig; TFT; JohannaK (3)
BSmith1068: Snerk (1)
Caelian: johnhughthom (1)
Verarde: KingMorgan (1)

Not voting: Caelian; WinterLilium (3×); Legato Endless (3)​

It was evidently evident that he was a townie, because mafiya members never want to be lynched.

List of players:
1. BSmith1068
2. SouthernKing TOWN
3. Zack TOWN
4. Verarde
5. spaceman98
6. Sprig 二
7. KingMorgan
8. Riedquat
9. choxorn TOWN
10. Double A YAKUZA
11. edse TOWN
12. SamSniped MAFIYA
13. JohannaK
14. Snerk
15. Kennigit YAKUZA
16. remake20
17. Legato Endless
18. Count Dingdong YAKUZA
19. johnhughthom
20. Internet Flea NINJA
21. WinterLilium TOWN
22. Sprig TOWN
23. Caelian
24. Newyn YAKUZA
25. TFT
26. Murska TOWN

Posting is not allowed during this phase.
This phase will last for 24 hours.
There is [timer=01/28/2015 02:00 UTC;no time][/timer] remaining in this Phase.

To be clear I think he meant that half the people in this game are better votes than you... at least that's how I took it.

This is indeed what I meant. I hope I didn't actually offend you Verarde.

NIGHT SEVEN

To the people of Takigahara's immense relief, no corpses were found during the night.

List of players:
1. BSmith1068
2. SouthernKing TOWN
3. Zack TOWN
4. Verarde
5. spaceman98
6. Sprig 二
7. KingMorgan
8. Riedquat
9. choxorn TOWN
10. Double A YAKUZA
11. edse TOWN
12. SamSniped MAFIYA
13. JohannaK
14. Snerk
15. Kennigit YAKUZA
16. remake20
17. Legato Endless
18. Count Dingdong YAKUZA
19. johnhughthom
20. Internet Flea NINJA
21. WinterLilium TOWN
22. Sprig TOWN
23. Caelian
24. Newyn YAKUZA
25. TFT
26. Murska TOWN

Bold your votes and unvotes/unvote:s.
This phase will last for 48 hours.
There is [timer=01/30/2015 02:00 UTC;no time][/timer] remaining in this Phase.

I have the horrible feeling our killer (despite being very poor target wise) is immune to being blocked.

There is only one person left who hasn't been "blocked" or had their actions verified...

I blocked Legato Endless tonight (successfully), but that hasn't been a very reliable predictor of scum/town so far. He's a good lynch in any case due to his persistent inactivity*, so I will vote: Legato Endless

*Lurkiness can often be indicative simply of having a lot to do IRL (such as Verarde or TFT's case seem to be), but someone mentioned earlier that Legato usually isn't like this.

The lack of kills is making me wonder: What if SamSniped was a serial killer, and our remaining enemies are some kind of cult? e.g. the Ninja's were a cult and Internet Flea was the leader with a bunch of fancy abilities to help the cult along.

Do we have anything that would contradict this hypothesis (e.g. unsuccessful kill atempts on someone, or something in IF's own words that contradicted this?)

Yes there has been an unsuccessful kill the last two nights. Hence my comment on poor targets. I was the intended victim last night but thankfully while in not sure who the killer is, I am able to thwart his kills.

Well, that debunks the cult theory. It also confirms that Legato wasn't the killer, though thad doesn't mean Legato is innocent, and I'm out of any better ideas for votes.

OK JohannaK for two reasons.

- Earlier attracted my scumdar but let of the hook after being revealed a scanner. However, as this is a factional game, there is no reason why a different faction would not have the ability to scan for the other. (it is common enough that it happens). I had a pm from Zack along those lines the night he died while he wasn't voicing suspicion, he did admit he overlooked the possibility.
- JohannaK is the only one left alive that has not been blocked, tracked or watched (to my knowledge)

I've another minor reason, the shooting at edse after a single vote on johannak, edse had an interesting ability to locate mafiya, it could be a simple coincidence but due the stage of the game we are now perhaps it wasn't a coincidence at all.

:lol:

Then watch me, you dumbasses. I have sent in no night orders since the night after the last Yakuza died.

I don't suppose BSmith was blocked this night as well? If so he should be an obvious lynch target. Legato Endless for now.

Legato Endless for now. I'd rather not die just yet.

Regarding my comment on a possible block on BSmith: I didn't see that Sprig said he was attacked, if true that would make blocks less relevant.

I was not blocked last night. More thoughts later when I have more than a minute to post...

Top Bottom