A Mafia Game taking place in the East [Game Thread - Concluded]

I would also like to note I already claimed vanilla previously. If you guys are going to ask questions, at least ask ones I haven't already answered. ;)

Hmmm i m torn, my gut says spaceman. but on thte other hand if he is telling the truth than he has been helpful and don't really want to maim his survival goal... damm emotions you have no business here!

TFT as an alternative option.

My gut keeps saying lots of things I can't discern ...

What we know is spaceman has been ultra cooperative since the beginning and we have all his actions confirmed, except night 1, also he knew about my own role since day 3 and the others about the same time, truth be told, Zack was more confident about him than me at the time.

And about the numbers of blockers, there were 3 scum factions in this game, 2 with 4 members each... I don't know anything about game balance or game mechanics but 3 blockers doesn't seem to much to me.

Yes, a very good reason, as there is other info around you know isn't completely accurate but does not affect the obvious conclusion...

Oh... because now it is an extremely entertained phase... If there is such VC as surviving certain number of days it will fit the survivalist role, as we had in the previous game. Scum with survivalist VC's seems unlikely. Honestly I didn't think about the tie, thought if everybody abstain we could get a phase over, so I won't push any further any of my crazy ideas!

The other way to follow is go lynching you all... starting with.... I don't know!

Best thing town can do now is analyze that whole table of actions sprig posted and give away your own thoughts in the matter. Perhaps you people can see something we are missing, and it will encourage discussion.

:dunno: I've had zero out of thread contact with anyone this game.

I still don't like this. One of you is saying that they've had no out of thread contact, while the other of you is saying that there is an important out of thread basis to not lynch. This doesn't add up.

Definitely have to vote at spaceman98 here.

Nonetheless, I'm a survivor. If I die, I lose. I don't know about TFT, though he hasn't been very productive in thread, and certainly could be scum (and if he isn't, worst case scenario we lynch a vanilla). Thus, unvote:vote:TFT

Gonna go with spaceman here.

unvote: TFT is not the appropriate alternative. My gut has wavered the complete other way on spaceman as well. (Though we do get rid of a foreigner)

My suggestion for an alternative is Legato Endless.

unvote: TFT is not the appropriate alternative. My gut has wavered the complete other way on spaceman as well. (Though we do get rid of a foreigner)

My suggestion for an alternative is Legato Endless.

O.o If you say so... unvote; vote: Legato Endless...but I don't see people changing their mind.

So we vig TFT tonight or jht? Or Legato? :crazyeye:

I can CFD legato if we can get a couple more people behind it. I'm more partial to him as a target then spaceman anyways.

O.o If you say so... unvote; vote: Legato Endless...but I don't see people changing their mind.

So we vig TFT tonight or jht? Or Legato? :crazyeye:

TFT, JHT and Spaceman need to go, though the order is sort of irrelevant given the mafia's lack of any discernible activity in the last few days.

That said, while Sprig's mistaken, the player known as Legato has given spartan enough activity that getting him out of the way makes sense at this point.

Unvote
Vote: Legato Endless

DAY TWELVE

Legato Endless was lynched, at his own proposal.
Legato Endless: Sprig; Riedquat; KingMorgan; Legato Endless (4)
spaceman98: TFT; johnhughthom; remake20 (3)
johnhughthom: BSmith1068 (1)
TFT: spaceman98 (1)​

He was an innocent townsman of Takigahara prefecture.

List of players:
1. BSmith1068
2. SouthernKing TOWN
3. Zack TOWN
4. Verarde TOWN
5. spaceman98
6. Sprig 二
7. KingMorgan
8. Riedquat
9. choxorn TOWN
10. Double A YAKUZA
11. edse TOWN
12. SamSniped MAFIYA
13. JohannaK KOREAN
14. Snerk MAFIYA
15. Kennigit YAKUZA
16. remake20
17. Legato Endless TOWN
18. Count Dingdong YAKUZA
19. johnhughthom
20. Internet Flea NINJA
21. WinterLilium TOWN
22. Sprig TOWN
23. Caelian MAFIYA
24. Newyn YAKUZA
25. TFT
26. Murska TOWN

Posting is not allowed during this phase.
This phase will last for 24 hours.
There is [timer=02/13/2015 02:00 UTC;no time][/timer] remaining in this Phase.

But the question remains, if there is an unanimous abstaining, do you will consider it a tie?
OOC rules questions are one of the very few things I allow when I enforce silent nights.
Also - should we switch to 24hr days?
It'd give the GM untold trouble. I can't be here every day.
It seems Takhisis started the Carnival holidays earlier... or his neighbourhood won an electricity power shortage... :sad:
That happened, yes. Power came back at so-late-it's-early in the morning.

So, getting back to the update and schtuff…

NIGHT TWELVE

remake20 was found dead at home, his throat having been slashed while he was sleeping.
He was a loyal townsman!

List of players:
1. BSmith1068
2. SouthernKing TOWN
3. Zack TOWN
4. Verarde TOWN
5. spaceman98
6. Sprig 二
7. KingMorgan
8. Riedquat
9. choxorn TOWN
10. Double A YAKUZA
11. edse TOWN
12. SamSniped MAFIYA
13. JohannaK KOREAN
14. Snerk MAFIYA
15. Kennigit YAKUZA
16. remake20 TOWN
17. Legato Endless TOWN
18. Count Dingdong YAKUZA
19. johnhughthom
20. Internet Flea NINJA
21. WinterLilium TOWN
22. Sprig TOWN
23. Caelian MAFIYA
24. Newyn YAKUZA
25. TFT
26. Murska TOWN

Bold your votes and unvotes/unvote:s.
This phase will last for 36 hours.
There is [timer=02/15/2015 02:00 UTC;no time][/timer] remaining in this Phase.

I was blocked tonight via a tripwire across my path.

Also
update said:
his throat having been slashed

that's a new type of kill, IIRC.

Top Bottom