Blue Monkey’s Tech Icons

MesoAmerican Sciences

Made for the Born of Fire mod.

L-R
Top: Writing, Hieroglyphics, Codices
Bottom: Mathematics, Astronomical Observation, Huehuetlatolli (Aztec Oral Education), Amautus (Incan healer-teachers)

Download Here

Following my HD misadventures I'm getting back to making more icons.

Meanwhile I've been waiting patiently for someone to comment on the little joke embedded in the MesoAmerican Mathematics icon that I labored so hard to include. But then maybe there's no one here fluent in both the Mayan number system and machine code.

:coffee:

MesoAmerican Agriculture

Requested by RedAlert for the Born of Fire Mod.

2 versions each for Corn (Maize) & Potato farming
Fishing, Animal Domestication, Chiampas (floating gardens), Tobacco

• The Corn (Maize) icons feature Itzamna (Mayan Maize God)
  • Potato is from a Colonial-era Spanish image of Andean planting techniques
  • Fishing & Chiampas are from codices
  • Animal Domestication is an Incan ceramic figurine of a llama
  • Tobacco is a plunger driven pipe & storage pouch
DB download page

Some techs for Hikaro's Final Fantasy Mod:

top row: Materia, Materia Fountain, White Materia
second: Esper, Esper Statue, Lifestream Energy
third row: Bahamut Summon, Sephiroth Materia, Recruit Odin
bottom: Mako Reactor 1, Mako Reactor 2

thumbnail

download page

:bump:

Dearest Blue Monkey, I was looking to download some of your techs, namingly sastra recitation and some others, but all the downloads from the second page on seem to be gone; I manually searched the database, but couldn't find them. Could you reupload them? Nearly all of them seem to have vanished...

:bump:

Dearest Blue Monkey, I was looking to download some of your techs, namingly sastra recitation and some others, but all the downloads from the second page on seem to be gone; I manually searched the database, but couldn't find them. Could you reupload them? Nearly all of them seem to have vanished...
They were lost from CivFan in that hack attack. I have not yet uploaded many of them because I decided to reorganize them and upload them in themed packs, as I did with the SteamPunk set I made.

If you post a list of the specific ones you are looking for (even if they are thematically different) then I can upload a temporary set, although it may take a few days.

I was looking for Sastra Recitation, Writing, Folk Epic, and Masonry. I wanted several more that are on this page, but I downloaded them with the East Asia Mod so I just pulled them off from there. But, take your time, I certainly don't need them all immediately.

I was looking for Sastra Recitation, Writing, Folk Epic, and Masonry.
Since the others are all Indian I assume you mean the Indian Masonry. I did another version that's MesoAmerican. It shouldn't be hard to put together & post all the Indian tech icons - probably not until after the 17th though.

The Ancient India set is now previewed in post 3, along with a link to the download page.

The master list in the first post and several other posts have been changed to reflect both this and the fact that the SteamPunk icons have their own thread.

Top Bottom