New Version - 3.7.12 (August 4, 2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we have weakened the sources for GAP lately, I was thinking it could be nicer than culture.
Thematically... why culture? GAP seems like the glory to have built something wonderful even if the plan fell apart.

If its too strong you'd get the civ4 strats where you build a wonder (or national wonder) partly in several cities.

I was mostly joking, but even so it's at 25% rate. You'd have wasted production in all your cities (in this scenario I'm assuming you had nothing left to build in for the era but wanted to stockpile production instead of working a process) just to get a head start on the next round of buildings. You can't build the wonder in all cities at once either, so you have to switch off of it eventually, or you might accidentally complete it.

I think the abuse case is somewhat narrow, if it exists at all. 25% culture is probably better most of the time, but any option is kind of weird if you think about it too hard.

I started a game with Austria and everything was working well until Catherine asked me to declare war on an opponent. The game is now stuck on the diplo screen, and i can't click on any of the options. Any help with this? Thanks in advance

I have problem with achivements. They stopped working even with Name="API_ACHIEVEMENTS" Value="1" enabled in file achivements.xml

Any help pls?

I think they stopped working after 3.0 update.

Last edited:
I started a game with Austria and everything was working well until Catherine asked me to declare war on an opponent. The game is now stuck on the diplo screen, and i can't click on any of the options. Any help with this? Thanks in advance
@Maddogg, this sounds like a bug. Do you have a save the turn before this happens and hopefully logs? If so, it would be great if you could describe this issue on GitHub so it can be fixed.

@Maddogg, this sounds like a bug. Do you have a save the turn before this happens and hopefully logs? If so, it would be great if you could describe this issue on GitHub so it can be fixed.
My last save was several turns before, so no. :( But i Will describe it on Github. Do you know if there is any way to "escape" the diplomacy screen,or do i need to restart? It was pretty annoying since i had a very succesful war going on vs. Assyria. But at least i'll remember to save more often in the future

My last save was several turns before, so no. :( But i Will describe it on Github. Do you know if there is any way to "escape" the diplomacy screen,or do i need to restart? It was pretty annoying since i had a very succesful war going on vs. Assyria. But at least i'll remember to save more often in the future
No autosave, either? Sorry, I don't know how to escape the diplo screen :undecide:

None of the spy defense buildings seems to be working. It doesn't raise city's spy resistance. Only public works seems like it's working.

I have a wierd situation: during an AI turn their city of Rabat disappear from map and I can't take it, because I see on map 2 my cities - Fes and Fes. When I look at Morocco, it shows as he still has 3 cities, but on map I see two and land tiles when I hover mouse over them shows that they belong to Rabat.

Attachments

• 8930_20230813201849_1.png
    8930_20230813201849_1.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 122
  • 8930_20230813201900_1.png
    8930_20230813201900_1.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 89
  • 8930_20230813202044_1.png
    8930_20230813202044_1.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 116
Seems as Rabat rebelled, but why did it turned as second Fes?
Fes rebelled to become Rabat as a City-State. When it is captured by someone else, it goes back to its original name... but there's two Fes so... because settlers choose a name based on whether it exists rather than if it ever existed.

I am at war with Morocco, and I captured Fes, but not Rabat. Rabat, which is closer to Marrakesh never was a CS. Just before this turn it was a moroccan city, now it shows as mine, but I can't choose this city and in list of my cities on left there is only one Fes and no other cities.

Latest Version, Africa map, Songhai very dangerous...
LastSwordsmanStanding.jpg

Sejong asking for peace, but will never capitulate... :worship:
NeverCapitulateSejong.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom