CELTICEMPIRE
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Of course I do! I speak -or at least make myself understood in- several languages, I just don't like to advertise it much. And no, don't ask.
    Well, technically I'm a gypsy of mongrel-ish descent.

Yet the whole red-beard, alcohol intake, Gaelic-speaking, etc. applies. To a degree. I've lived in so many places that I have allegiance to none as it is.
    Hmmm, GW16's account says his last activity was today. :confused: Can he log in, but just can't post or something?
    Ah, that's sad to hear. I knew him a little bit. Thanks for letting me know, and thanks for the friend request.
    You know I don't agree with them. They just aren't necessarily anti-semites. Certainly a holocaust-denier is more likely to be anti-semetic than the average person, and it certainly is stupid, but whether they are actually racist or not is really between them and their Creator, unless they actually prove otherwise. Which NationalAnarchist kind of did. I think he is likely a Stormfront troll, but I've been accused of being someone else on the internet a few times before so I won't draw any absolute conclusions.

I only really need one word to say why the US should have stayed out of World War II. Stalin. Logically, if America wanted to "Save more lives through humanitarian intervention" they should have joined the AXIS side. Of course, liberals will tell you that murdering someone because of their race is worse than murdering them for their political views, but I think that's BS.
    I don't know if NationalAnarchist is a Stormfront member or not, but I'm almost certain PSYOP is a holocaust-skeptic for non-neo-nazi related reasons. Remember that denying the official narrative doesn't NECESSARILY make one a neo-nazi, just unnecessarily skeptical IMO:p
    Compromise called him out as having the same username as a "NationalAnarchist" from Stormfront. I don't even have enough patience for Stormfront to check, I've looked at it before but find it disgusting. Those are the kind of people Rand SHOULD be trying to get to oppose him. Its that he's distancing himself from regular libertarians as well that's more annoying, and allegedly YECs as well.

I don't honestly feel like digging into Stormfront to check, so I won't, but that's probably what he's from. If you've ever looked at that forum, a lot of them do like Ron Paul albeit for some fairly bizarre reasons (I actually had a thread asking about why and got a few different answers so you may want to search for it.)

And no, its not bad that you're laughing at idiocy, that shows intelligence:lol:
    I didn't know there were that many either, actually. Feel free to ignore them:p

There are a lot of anarchists, that I do know, but I didn't actually know there were holocaust denialists until that thread.

Don't worry too much:)
    :lol: on that last line...

I'll let you know if there's anything you need to know about Massie or Amash, or even Rand Paul, that I feel like you need to know and that I find. In the meantime... you know what, I was going to tell you to join RPF but you might get poisoned by the "Rand is God" type people if you don't know what you're doing:p
    As far as I know Amash and Massie are good. Amash has actually had the guts to vote against some sanctions, while Rand neverr has. I assume this particular piece of legislation will go before the House as well. Justin Amash isn't quite Ron Paul, from what I've seen, but I haven't seen him really sell out on anything.

You'd probably know Massie better than I would, considering he's from your state and I know he's similar to Amash but don't know details.

As far as I know, those two are still on our side.
    He's only going to get worse. The LRC commentators accurately understood the situation, and I didn't. I made a critical error.

I don't really honestly care how you, or anyone else votes. We've all got our sliding scale and the most important issues. Foreign policy is state-instituted murder and leads to all of the freedom-losses we hate so much.

Read that thread. Some people who still support Rand are seriously questioning whether he is even as committed to avoiding a War with Iran as Obama is. He just showed himself to be a joke with that vote.

As I told a like-minded poster on RPF, if Rand is the candidate and the LP and CP candidates both suck, I'll write in Laurence Vance as a protest against the evil system of war that Rand now apprently supports...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom