Imperium Offtopicum VI

How will you feed your army if everyone is fighting?
How will you treat the kids and seniors if everyone is fighting?

i said, in theory. in a practical sense, i cant have every man and woman fighting. i would most likely just have 2 million active, and 2 million reserve. sounds like a lot, but i am an independent neutral power. to remain independent, i need a large standing army, since my economy still sucks, and our influence ability also sucks.

Mathalamus, stop powergaming, you aren't even at war. BTW Mongolia has less than 1 million active, and our army is the main thing about it. And ironically, we'd still kick your butt.

What does that have to do with anything? I am using real statistics of my nations lands from 2009. How is it Powergaming?

This is the future, times change. Muslims in Brasil can go on the Hajj.

EDIT: Triple X-Post. Pop increase over the years, and I think that Russia could theoretically call upon 2 million in the army, though it's not too practically good to do. Too much money spent and that.

im not powergaming. Mongolia shouldn't have one million in the army. Mongolia only has 2 million people. 2. million.

think about it. the 4 million army size will be in effect if and when i claim everything. for now it is 500,000.

im not powergaming. Mongolia shouldn't have one million in the army. Mongolia only has 2 million people. 2. million.

think about it. the 4 million army size will be in effect if and when i claim everything. for now it is 500,000.

I guess that was my thought line too. My current army size is 50,000. And that's only because we're practically always geared up for war.

Spoiler :

Census of the Federation of Central Europe: 2102
GDP(Nominal): $3.35 Trillion.
GDP Per Capita(Nominal): $40,874
Population: 81.7 Million
Population Density: 593/Sq Mile (229/km)
Ethnic Groups: 91% German, 2.4% Turkish, 6.6% Other
Largest Cities:
1. Berlin(3.4 Million); 2. Hamburg(1.7 Million); 3. Munich(1.3 Million); 4. Cologne(998,000); Frankfurt(671,000)

Military

Army: 200,500 Active troops (300,000 Reservists)
Navy: 17,000 Personnel, 94 Ocean Going vessels (47 surface vessels, 4 submarines, 43 auxiliary vessels)
Air force: 42,216 personnel, 454 Air Craft

@Domination3000
Christians just have to pay an extra tax (its not huge, just to upkeep both Muslim & Christian religious buildings), they have a delegation in the parliament, it can use a veto if its against them, they cannot server in the army

Jews have a huge tax and they have no political rights

Russian news

the Caliphate passing a law which Forces every Muslim age 16 and up to go to mecca for a holiday did not go well with the Emperor. sure, they all might want to go to mecca, but forcing them? no.

Kinda surprising how Muslims would be more anti-Jew than anti-Christian, the Jewish religion is more like the Muslim religion then the Christian religion is.

I couldn't care less what you do with your own citizens, as long as you don't kill any Mongol citizens for religious reasons.

Russian news

the Caliphate passing a law which Forces every Muslim age 16 and up to go to mecca for a holiday did not go well with the Emperor. sure, they all might want to go to mecca, but forcing them? no.

Kinda surprising how Muslims would be more anti-Jew than anti-Christian, the Jewish religion is more like the Muslim religion then the Christian religion is.

I couldn't care less what you do with your own citizens, as long as you don't kill any Mongol citizens for religious reasons.

Brasil condemns the Caliphate yadda, yadda, yadda...

We aren't forcing them I didn't say we'll kill you if you don't go, you just have to pay for someone else to go for you if you don't want to

What few Muslims there are in Burgundy are free to travel to Mecca if they wish. Neither the Duke nor his government wish to push the issue either way.

so yeah, either way, they are forced to do something. very nice. Russia will pass a law about this.

The flag of the Duchy of Burgundy:

Spoiler :

The Foreign Affairs office of The Fourth German Reich

Current Trade agreements:
Carthage, Burgundy, Polish Republic, Spain, Caribbean Sun, Caliphate, Siberia, Ottomans

Current Non aggression treaties
Burgundy, Polish Republic

Defensive Alliances
Burgundy, France Classic, Carthage, The Horde

Do you FORCE people to pay taxes, yes you do, do you FORCE people to respect the Emperor, do you FORCE people to go to school, this is another way of paying your taxes, you can go and be a good Muslim or you can pay a tax instead

Spain will allow its Muslims to go, but they have to pay for the productivity lost while they are gone. I have also decided to open the city of Cordoba to any Muslims that would like to visit the historic Muslim landmarks in the city.

Though we highly disagree with their treatment of minority religions we will allow our large Muslim immigrant populations to travel to their holy cities.

Top Bottom