Imperium Offtopicum VI

A poll suggests that 83% of Nobles, 87% of Japanese and 4% of Commoners support the current Japanese government. However the stats are globally posted at 100% for Nobles, 87% for Japanese and 24% for commoners.

Open borders:
Spain
Hellenic Imperium
Caribbean Sun
(we are unsure as to open borders with other nations, but offers are to NSAU, And all Meditiranian Countries)
Your the only non-asian country with an open borders agreement with us.

Current Trade Rights:
Everyone who is willing
Current Free Trade Rights:
Mongolia
Preatoria
Carthage
Pacific Federation
Caliphate
Ottomans
Russia

Open Border Agreements:
Mongolia
Preatoria
Carthage
Pacific Federation
Caliphate
Ottomans

Brasil offers trade agreements to basically everyone.
Would this be a free trade that will allow a corporatist takeover of Brazil via the Japanese Super corporations?

The NCU is Happy to trade with Brasil, and is particularly interested in importing Foodstuffs.

Edit: Sorry Ilduce, I forgot we had open borders with Japan as well.

DT
Tradin' :deal:

No, but Petrobras would be happy to take over Japan!
As I already discussion, Japan is the economic power of the world (If you look at the modern day world, calculate GDP of each region, and add them all up. I would be in first, followed by either TF or LH, so its not powergaming). My corps could out buy yours. So is this a free trade agreement?

As I already discussion, Japan is the economic power of the world (If you look at the modern day world, calculate GDP of each region, and add them all up. I would be in first, followed by either TF or LH, so its not powergaming). My corps could out buy yours. So is this a free trade agreement?

It is powergaming. Brazil's corp could outbuy Japan, had a net income of US$14.7 billion in 2009, and has similar profits now.

We have oil

Brazil is one of the leading producers of oil of the world. In fact, Petrobras is an oil company. Oil reserve map of the world:

We have oil

oooh, how is the arctic oil being split (75% of the worlds remaining oil is below the ice caps, and odds are those would have melted by the time the game started)

This ice caps were in Canadian waters until 2006, where they became American waters (off the coast of alaska) when Russia tried to claim them. (of course I am simplifying it, but still)

X-post: YMy Current GDP (based off of 2009 statistics is)
Japan: 5 Trillion
Land in China: 500 billion
Land in Indonesia: 120 billion
Land in Taiwan: 260 Billion
Total: 5.88 Trillion as of 2009

No other country in this has the same GDP statistics for 2009, mine is the highest...

We have the sun and if the ice caps melted the map would be flooded
EDIT:
Who's the bluest on the map with oil production

Russian news

the design phase of the Emperor's Ship is finished, and contruction has begun in St petersburg. it will be done in a year.

the Ship is Civilian, however since the ship can carry the Emperor, and has extensive communications equipment, it can serve as a command ship for Russia or any of Russia's Allies.

Meanwhile, Russia has released the Military stats of the Empire:

Active Army size: 2% of the Empire Population in peace time.(so when i finish claiming, around 1-2 million total), around 10% in drastic wartime. and by drastic i mean World war level in which i am involved. men and Women can join the Army.

Reserve: in theory, every single man and woman will fight for the Motherland. so basically everyone 16-70 can be a reserve personnel. at the moment its somewhat low.

Navy size: relatively small. the Existence of Denmark and the Ottoman Empire has rendered a blue water navy almost irrelevant, but we have plenty of ships to defend the coast.

Airforce: relatively large. about 2000 planes, when every province available is claimed.

We have the sun and if the ice caps melted the map would be flooded
EDIT:
Who's the bluest on the map with oil production

The map is actually oil reserves found, so it's not entirely accurate (although Saudi Arabia is the bluest, which is close to where it really stands in oil production). It does give a good rough estimate. Speaking of which, I found a map that better represents Brazilian oil production:

Can we cut the OT chatter and get back to arguing about SOI's and other such things?

Caliphate News:
Caliph Nedim Ibn Kahrimanovic has announced that a new law has passed that every muslim over the age of 16 must go to Mecca on the Hajj. If you cannot finance yourself the state will finance you. The goal of this is to gather all the Muslims in the world on this one Holy site

Military News:
The New جنود الله (Soldiers of Allah) Division has been created, they are a special forces branch trained in guerrilla tactics

Top Bottom