Large Mafia Game: The Princess Bride

Come on guys... 3 votes, really? Why is everyone so inactive? :( I put so much work into this game...

Double A, why so defensive?
Vote: Double A
It could also be that Count Rugen targeted one of them. So scanning Jarrema would be a good idea. I suggest voting the Iocaine Powder to me, I will reveal its power and then we can decide to destroy it or not.

Because I got a vote on me, and my PVC is to not die. It's also because everyone is inactive.

I was just thinking of the possibilities. The way I look at it, Humperdink and the RoUS have killed every night, so they're probably active. It only makes sense that they would have been doing something else, like investigating (although I can't say why).

I'm going to vote: tycoonist. Really? Announcing you're third on the bandwagon? That's not normal behavior for townies.

Until someone actually steps forward with scan results I will abstain. Two scums were possibly roleblocked tonight, a roleblocker has to be involved. Although double A is very suspicious.

Abstain. Trying to lynch someone now with such little information would be contentious.

Ok, I'm back. First of all, seeing as an innocent had the object, I'm guessing it's safe to not destroy it.

I, robbiecon will have the Iocaine Powder.

For the lynch, I think I'm going to back Double A and vote for the third on the bandwagon - tycoonist.

As for Humperdink and the RoUS, it looks like they did not send in orders last night, had they been roleblocked, it would probably have been described in the update. However this is advantageous to us.

I think that JR48fan should have the powder. He seems like a nice, trustworthy guy. But I will Vote: Double A because at this point, we need to follow every trail we have if we're going to win.

Come on guys... 3 votes, really? Why is everyone so inactive? :( I put so much work into this game...

Sorry Zack… RL has been overactive for me and I have been quite ill as well, which has really cut down on my time here.

As for voting…. I don’t really understand this bandwagon on Double A. Vote: JR48fan for perpetuating it.

It's mostly "Double A is being defensive!"

Ninja Edit: Vote: Civplayah for not getting AA being a bit defensive and sorry yal. RL is kicking my butt as well. Frankly I have no idea whatsoever who is scum, and who is not.

Didn't post what I ment, sorry. On my phone. Ninja edited.

This bandwagon is getting ridiculous. If there were no lynch votes I would vote no lynch. Instead I'm going to lay my vote on the last guy on the wagon, Civgeneral. Not that it will do anything, I atleast wont be called a coward in the evening post.

Unvote: Love, Vote: JR48fan For the powder. If you wanted the powder, you should not have placed the bandwagon blame on me!

Lynch

Double A: 5 (choxorn, Nictel, tycoonist, JR48fan, CivGeneral)
tycoonist: 2 (robbiecon, Double A)
CivGeneral: 1 (Love)
JR48fan: 1 (BSmith1068)
civplayah: 1 (Duke Blackstone)

Abstain: SS-18 ICBM

Powder

JR48fan: 2
robbiecon: 1
Love: 1
Nictel: 1

About 24 hours left.

Top Bottom