Large Mafia Game: The Princess Bride

Hey they were both evil. I just hoped that Love didnt have a kill.

Choxorn's role was overpowered to say the least, although he still played a great game.

Yeah- I could simultaneously protect and roleblock, and learn something random about somebody. I didn't even have to care who I blocked or protected, being neutral. I managed to, over the course of the game, protect civplayah, Love, and Earthling. At first I thought I'd protected/roleblocked a hider, which I found to be hilarious. Nice work, Love, you had me fooled there. I also was the one who roleblocked Double A on Night 3 or 4, and after getting the scan result "he's very dangerous to your VC," I knew he had to be either Humperdinck or the RoUS, and just needed a way to lynch him.

The problem was, being a survivalist and having no way to PM people, I couldn't work with the mafia, so I had to work with the innocents while looking unimportant, or the killers would recognize me as a threat and kill me. Alternatively, I could publicly claim neutral, but then either way, someone's going to kill me at some point.

So, I had a ridiculously overpowered ability, although it was balanced out a bit by having to be very careful to avoid death. At the end, I still couldn't have avoided death, because Love decided to kill me. And I hoped that claiming limited night-kill immunity (sort of true) a bit earlier would make the mafia not want to kill me. :p

What would happen if a) I got the crown and b) if the crown was improved?

If only blackstone had read the thread again, I think I had made a pretty convincing case by th eend, I don't know though, what do you guys think.
Thanks for the game zack, I really enjoyed it!

Look at my role. LOOK AT IT. I was soo dissapointed that no mafia attacked me after that until much later when my power was decreased :-(

I guess winning at my first game of Mafia as a SK was a bit too much to ask for, huh? But damn if I didn’t think I had a chance.

My roll got nerfed a little bit as well. I was originally immune to lynches entirely, but the day that choxorn scanned me is when it was changed to 1 lynch. Had I known of the change earlier I would probably have left Sprig in the game at least one more night to help reduce the number of living (I had fingered him as scum), but at the time I was focused on killing anyone who could kill me. My whole goal once my ability got changed became to delay my lynching by one day to give me time to be at the end. Didn’t work though. :(

Funny that I attacked Love, but he was protected that night it seems? I didn’t bother to go back and try again in case I failed again, and I certainly didn’t pick up on him being Yellin. It would have been interesting if the SKs killed ¾ of the mafia in this game.

One thing that surprised me was why no one questioned me destroying Inigo Montoya’s sword. I didn’t know what it could do (it was useless to me as I had no arms) but I figured it could be used to kill and I certainly didn’t want it to be stolen or have someone ask me what it was all about.

Oh, and one other thing:

:lol: I was personally afraid of being called a “shy eel”!

:p

Look at my role. LOOK AT IT. I was soo dissapointed that no mafia attacked me after that until much later when my power was decreased :-(

I hit you on night one. I almost tried to vote you the rag to see if you could heal yourself too. (then I might be able to kill you again!) Glad I didn’t try now that I know the details as that would have been useless/difficult (both the rag and trying to kill you again).

I kinda felt that my ability to protect was rather pointless without PM's

I acted so so so scummy, every vote reaked of scummyness.

Sorry autolycus. Its was a really scummy thing to do but i wanted you dead (can't really remeber the reason but it was at least a good one)

My roll got nerfed a little bit as well. I was originally immune to lynches entirely, but the day that choxorn scanned me is when it was changed to 1 lynch. Had I known of the change earlier I would probably have left Sprig in the game at least one more night to help reduce the number of living (I had fingered him as scum), but at the time I was focused on killing anyone who could kill me. My whole goal once my ability got changed became to delay my lynching by one day to give me time to be at the end. Didn’t work though.

I believe that out of two SK your role was more powerful than mine, even when you were not immune to lynches. I did not have similar ability, and killing through protection is less beneficial. Also, you have a little greater chance of surviving night attacks

Jippie I won! Fun game anyway. Not being able to communicate seemed to hit the innocents pretty big, but other stuff weighed the balance so it was a nail-biter anyway. Cool stuff.

Top Bottom