Metal Gear Mafia Game Thread

I prefer the Darth Caesar vote to the CivGeneral vote, because the vote for Zack was his first of the game and it came at the very end of Day 3. It could be that he was informed by his mafia teammates to vote to avoid the WoG (assuming it's active in this game).

Darth isn't the only inactive though, Zack. vote: civplayah has the same number of posts as Darth and his only vote so far was as part of the OSTwagon (fourth, IIRC) before the OSTwagon really had anything going for it (i.e. before the apparent counterwagon on Takhisis showed up).

Roman, it's hard to really blame CG for killing Dumanios, that was just an epic failwagon. Lord OST, on the other hand, he was third on the bandwagon of, and ultimately, he only led by one vote. CG never even said anything in either post he voted in.

However, Vote: Darth Caesar. He was roleblocked last night, and there's no kill today. That might not be a perfect lead- Dumanios was roleblocked two nights ago, and he was innocent despite the lack of kill, but still, he's already suspicious, and being roleblocked on a night with no kills does not look good for him.

Considering we've seen a kill on Night 1, none on Night 2, and again none on Night 3, I'm not sure if being roleblocked makes that person a killer, but it's interesting.

I guess I'm gonna hop on the vote: Darth Caeser bandwagon.

vote: Darth Caesar. Hopefully this isn’t another failwagon.

vote:choxorn He's the third on the bandwagon.

vote: Darth Caesar

Roman, it's hard to really blame CG for killing Dumanios, that was just an epic failwagon. Lord OST, on the other hand, he was third on the bandwagon of, and ultimately, he only led by one vote. CG never even said anything in either post he voted in.

Thats kinda the point. Vote: Civgeneral.

Though better voting than not at all I suppose

Midday 4

The suspicions seemed just as one-sided as yesterday.

Spoiler :
Darth Caesar (9) - Zack, robbiecon, choxorn, GamezRule, Snerk, BSmith1068, CivGeneral, Camikaze, The Bake
CivGeneral (2) - Romanichine, Sprig
CivPlayah (1) - Catharsis
choxorn (1) - Takhisis

Not that it bothered the Colonel one-bit.

Spoiler :
Players:

1. Camikaze
2. Catharsis
3. CivPlayah
4. dcmort93 - Killed, Night One
5. Choxorn
6. Dumanios - Lynched, Day Three
7. Daveshack
8. Darth Caesar
9. Robbiecon
10. Zack
11. GamezRule
12. Takhisis
13. Romanichine
14. BSmith1068
15. Sprig
16. Snerk
17. Jarrema
18. CivGeneral
19. Lord OST - Lynched, Day Two
20. The Bake

------------------------------
Evening 4 at 10PM.

I have to admit I haven't been paying much attention so I don't really know entirely what's going on. So, please don't lynch me. :D

It is scummy.
Vote: Darth Caesar

'Sorry, I've not been paying attention even though iw as online, what a pity, don't lynch me!'

Sure, sure. Vote: Darth Caesar (Unvote:choxorn)

Evening 4

The Colonel once again drew the unfortunate out in front of the wall, now riddled with bullet holes.

Spoiler :
Darth Caesar (12) - Zack, robbiecon, choxorn, GamezRule, Snerk, BSmith1068, CivGeneral, Camikaze, The Bake, Jarrema, CivPlayah, Takhisis
CivGeneral (2) - Romanichine, Sprig
CivPlayah (1) - Catharsis
Not Voting: Darth Caesar, DaveShack

As he was blindfolded and the Colonel took aim, there was the sudden fear among the crowd that they'd got the wrong man. Again.

Surely no villain could be this calm in the face of death?

But it was too late.

There was a sharp crack, and Caesar slowly slumped to the floor.

It was only then that recognition began to flitter into the minds of some of those around.

Spoiler :
Darth Caesar was Private Sponge!
Spoiler :
He was a Fool! Fool victory!
Spoiler :
Okay, I kid.
Spoiler :
Darth Caesar was Big-Boss!

Spoiler :
He was the Foxhound Commander!
Spoiler :
Foxhound has been eliminated!

Seeing such a legendary soldier, dead by your hands..

You couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. Even if he was an American dog.

You felt a shudder uncontrollably roll down your spine. As if this was really not how it was meant to be.

American or not, you and your brothers couldn't leave someone with such a heroic reputation around the world out to rot, so the base buried him with full honours, alongside the other Red Army troopers who had died so far.

Nonetheless, hopefully now you'd be able to finally get a peaceful night again.​

Spoiler :
Players:

1. Camikaze
2. Catharsis
3. CivPlayah
4. dcmort93 - Killed, Night One
5. Choxorn
6. Dumanios - Lynched, Day Three
7. Daveshack
8. Darth Caesar - Lynched, Day Four
9. Robbiecon
10. Zack