NOTW XXXIX: Impending Retribution Game Thread

Classical_hero. I’m not sure that he has a repair ability or tool that will give him one (I could be wrong). He has also been more active lately so is more likely to PM BL in a timely manner.

That all I can do, since I have ben given a power saw by Methos. I was very much trusted by Renata, before she was unfortunately killed. Also If I were a sabotuer, I would have used something that I have in my possession for a long time, since it would do great damage to the ship. Ask for an item show and I will show what I have had in my possession for a long time on this ship. Hopefully that will show how innocent I am.

we won't hold that against you ;)
It'll be my first Night Action ever!
Takhisis go ahead and train classical hero I'm not giving you the wrench today.
:salute: Sir yes sir!
rhawn said:
PaulusIII has had some very suspicious voting behavior and his post after Choxorns confession seems like he knew more about the infiltrators than other innocents.

Bsmith
can have the drugs and Frozen In Ice may have the key.
PaulusIII, if you say so. The fact that he's barely had a dozen posts the whole game should be held up against him.

Well, whoever it is, tell me in time so that I can send the orders (schedules get crowded as of tomorrow). Remember, you must send a PM to both BL and me stating you want to be trained, eh? Don't forget.

In my original CPO rank I worked in Intelligence doing secure communications. While I was a CWO I had a repair enhancement ability but never did receive a repair enabling item. And unfortunately I have not been informed what the PO2 rank does. :(

Well I guess it's only fair to give off some last words since I'm about to die. Or perhaps not, since I might as well die in silence.

Still... your time is running out, innocents. There's a reason for it all. We don't just try to sink the bloody ship because we can. We will sink it because we, just like you, do not want to see a nuclear missile end up in hostile hands.

And there's still one around that seeks to steal your ship away from you. Hence why we're still at it. Better to sink than to get nuked, eh?

Think about it.

BSmith1068, FrozenInIce, before I forget.

Better to sink than get nuked? You're still killing off Innocents! You could have disabled the missiles, or just got everyone on the lifeboats.

End Midday Phase Thirteen, Start Night Phase Thirteen

Journal Entry Number Thirty-Nine. 20:00 shipboard time.

Another one bites the dust.

The strategy of executing those who talked only when spoken to seemed to pay off, as toward the end of the day PaulusIII confessed he was in fact trying to sink the ship. Gathering up the rope one more time, they had Paulus fitted with the noose and without much fuss he was now a dangling ornament on the side of the ship. Searching his compartment for confirmation, they found plans detailing a plot to build a huge bomb to sink the ship with one detonation. Sure enough,

Spoiler :
PaulusIII was a Saboteur!.

It wouldn’t be long now. The crew could sense the end of their plight and see the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel. Spirits were fairly high, as the saboteur numbers had dwindled considerably in the last three day. Still though, the crew could not get complacent, and as an illustration the items were still handed out as voted on. Frozen In Ice took the Key to the Sick Bay, while BSmith1068 handled the Experimental Drug. Even so, the ship was not moving, and at this rate they’d never make it back to port. Something would have to be done to remedy the problem.

~~~​

New Rank Hierarchy:

Final Vote Tally:

Execution:

PaulusIII: 5
DaveShack: 1

Key to the Sick Bay:

Frozen In Ice: 4

Experimental Drug:

BSmith1068: 4

Quick Notes:
  • Damage Report: None to report.

It is now Night Phase Twelve! Remember the subject heading I asked everyone to use: Orders for (Player) for Night Phase Thirteen

It’s now Night. Posting is Closed; DO NOT POST.

((GM Note: Due to work starting slightly earlier than initially anticipated, I am changing the time at which I do updates. To do this without interrupting anything, I am extending this night phase another 10-12 hours or so for a 'sometime around midnight (EST, GMT -5) update schedule from now until the rest of the game))

End Night Phase Thirteen, Start Morning Phase Fourteen

Journal Entry Number Forty. 06:00 shipboard time.

The Captain of the ship is usually the first one awake and the last to go to bed. So when he was missing at breakfast this morning, it set off a few alarm bells in the heads of the remaining crew. Checking the Captain’s Quarters, it wasn’t long before they determined the fate of their former Captain. Methos was brutally hacked and slashed to pieces, with blood covering a large portion of the compartment. Checking his belongings, they came across a number of items, but nothing to suggest he was against the ship or its crew.

Spoiler :
Methos was innocent.

Methos wasn’t the only casualty of the night. Frozen In Ice was also not present at breakfast, though he was curiously also missing from the Sleeping Quarters. A search of the ship reveal his broken and battered body on the Deck. While the Deck itself was looking better than the day before structurally, the late Seaman Apprentice was barely recognizable. Despite the slew of items present on his body, he also possessed nothing to suggest he was a saboteur or otherwise.

Spoiler :
Frozen In Ice was innocent.

It would seem no other repairs were done this night, though to the crew’s relief no other damage was done to the ship as well. Still, they weren’t out of it yet. To complicate issues further, there were almost too many items to vote on today. Seriously, there were more items that crew at this point. Methos possessed a Voice Recorder, Whitower’s Revolver, a Flak Jacket, the Nuclear Control Override Codes, an Inventory Sheet, a Power Drill, and a Key to the Bridge. Frozen In Ice must have been the keeper of the keys, as he held Keys to the Magazine, Armory, CIC, Captain’s Quarters, Sick Bay, and another one to the Bridge. He also had an Assault Rifle, Ship’s Blueprints, Monkey Wrench, and Swiss Army Knife. To deal with the huge number up for vote today, it was decided all of the Keys would be treated as one item, while the rest would go up individually. With the Captain position vacant, a new Captain would also needed to be picked today. No doubt today would be a busy day.

~~~​

New Rank Hierarchy:

Night Phase Thirteen is over and posting is open.

• Execution votes in Bold
  • Vote for the Voice Recorder in Dark Red.
  • Vote for Whitower's Revolver in Red.
  • Vote for the Nuclear Reactor Control Override Codes in Dark Orange
  • Vote for the Flak Jacket in Dark Green
  • Vote for the Inventory Sheet in Blue
  • Vote for the Power Drill in Teal
  • Vote for the various Keys in Purple
  • Vote for the Assault Rifle in Sienna
  • Vote for the Ship's Blueprints in Gray
  • Vote for the Monkey Wrench in Magenta
  • Vote for the Swiss Army Knife in Dark Olive Green
  • Vote for the new Captain in Deep Sky Blue

Quick Notes:
  • Damage Report: Deck repaired to 50%.
  • No promotions to report
  • There is no Over/Under number.

You may now post!

I want to hear something from civplayah, many of his actions are strikingly similar to Comrade Paulus. I wonder how much we should ignore the seemingly inactive landlubber and TLO36.

I too want to hear from civplayah.

I forgot that the night was extended to 1 pm my time, otherwise I would have got my order in. :wallbash:

Not looking good for your case you know. I could understand not getting orders in on time if the deadline was shortened, but forgetting it was extended is not a good reason for missing the deadline. If you forgot it was extended, you should still have had it in by the previous deadline.

Well I was very busy yesterday, so I was tired by the time I went to bed and not had the time to get my repair order in, so in forgetting that I did not login until it was afternoon thinking I had missed the deadline, forgetting about the change in time. I still am very tired.

That would be a start. Tell us what you do at night and any other reasons why we shouldn't lynch you today.

I, BSmith1068, would like the Voice Recorder, Inventory Sheet, Blueprints, Monkey Wrench and the Swiss Army Knife.

DaveShack can have the Power Drill and the Flack Jacket

Rhawn can have the Keys, Assault Rifle, Reactor Override Codes and the revolver.

I don't do anything at night.

If I were to learn how to fly, then I could defend against attacks using the helicopter. I've talked to Takhisis before, but he won't teach me. I don't know why.

Because you only asked THE one time long ago, civplayah, and because you've never ever sent in orders to Backwards Logic and me as I've requested dozens of times.

Could I have the monkey wrench? If no one's going to send training orders then I might as well help repair the ship's engines.

I suppose rhawn should be the new captain.

Top Bottom