Metal Gear Mafia Game Thread

MORONS!!! I shall haunt you all!! :mad:

Aren't you dead, Snerkur? Or is this the wrong game?

Morning 6

Spoiler :

As the men assembled in the mess, everyone seemed happy enough, getting their daily rations and generally having a good time.

But slowly it dawned on them just how strange this was.

They'd never been allowed to get away with waltzing in this late or disorderly, so what gives?-

Then the realisation hit them like a ton of bricks.

Men were scrambled in double time, but it was no good.

Another kill had taken place.

Spoiler :
Zack was Colonel Skowronski!
Spoiler :
He was a Red Army Commander!

The poor drunkard.

He seemed to have been frozen solid with the beer pressed to his lips, before the knife had been thrown to chip through to his throat.

Still, at least all the blood was frozen, saving a good clean..

Nonetheless, it was decided that until these killings could be resolved, the Major would take over command of the base.​

Spoiler :

Players:
1. Camikaze - Killed, Night Four
2. Catharsis
3. CivPlayah
4. dcmort93 - Killed, Night One
5. Choxorn
6. Dumanios - Lynched, Day Three
7. Daveshack
8. Darth Caesar - Lynched, Day Four
9. Robbiecon
10. Zack - Killed, Night Five
11. GamezRule
12. Takhisis
13. Romanichine
14. BSmith1068
15. Sprig
16. Snerk
17. Jarrema
18. CivGeneral - Lynched, Day Five
19. Lord OST - Lynched, Day Two
20. The Bake

----------------------
Voting open, Midday Six in 24 hours.

Dammit!

-Dead players cannot post anything which may alter the player's opinions in the thread (i.e., you may NOT say "MGSMUHAMMAD IS MAFIA, I SCANNED HIM THE NIGHT HE KILLED ME!", but you can freely mock and/or rage at the town from the dead).
Can you elaborate more on this? Am I able to say "I think so-and-so is mafia because of this in-thread information/behavior/voting patterns"?

I'd personally prefer if you just complained in the graveyard (i'll send the link soon). :sad:

That way you'll still be able to say "I told you so" at the end while not affecting the flow of the game.:p

Sorry 'bout that.

I told you there wouldn't be much rejoicing... for you. Vote: Snerk for his horrible votes.
Well I was among the first who voted for CivG and Darth Caesar. Both scummy. Yesterday's vote on you was just a filler vote as it was already obvious it would be curtains for CivG.

vote: civplayah Your participation thus far has not been good enough. Of your six posts so far in the game, three were meaningless filler, two were bandwagon votes (fourth on the OSTwagon and tenth - tenth! - on the Darthwagon) and one was a promise to show up and vote more often, which you have not kept to.

I know you are a less talkative player, civplayah, but usually you at least show up and abstain on most days. At this point in the game, your level of activity re: voting is not acceptable for a townie. Either you're scum trying to hide from view, or you're town but not paying enough attention, and since it's early on in the day, either of those will get a vote from me.

I would also like to hear some more from vote: civplayah.

He's also a well known lurker-scum.

Vote: civplayah

vote: civplayah Your participation thus far has not been good enough. Of your six posts so far in the game, three were meaningless filler, two were bandwagon votes (fourth on the OSTwagon and tenth - tenth! - on the Darthwagon) and one was a promise to show up and vote more often, which you have not kept to.

I know you are a less talkative player, civplayah, but usually you at least show up and abstain on most days. At this point in the game, your level of activity re: voting is not acceptable for a townie. Either you're scum trying to hide from view, or you're town but not paying enough attention, and since it's early on in the day, either of those will get a vote from me.

I'm very sorry. I haven't been paying enough attention, and I don't know why, because I have an interesting role. I know I've been saying that I'll pay more attention, and I haven't, but... I don't know what else to say. :( Maybe it'd be better if you did lynch me, because I'm not being useful, anyway.

ok
vote: civplayah

I'm very sorry. I haven't been paying enough attention, and I don't know why, because I have an interesting role.

Do tell us more about this interesting role you have.

Top Bottom