Dr kossin Bullpen

You can have a look in the current SGOTM threads where the team members are discussing their decisions in a really detailed way. Maybe the thread in which kossin is playing?

So you will get an insight what these skilled players are thinking and why they do a certain move.

I'm looking in the game of the month threads and while I see posts with general strategies I'm not finding anything I would call really detailed. Can you provide a link?

Thanks for taking the time to do all this kossin. Definately improving my play.

Added link to recent Let's Play Deity (Hatshepsut) game. Will try to add some of my other non-DR games if I find the time (and if I can find them).

I'm still retired from this, not enough time.

True indeed. I will post that update sometime in the near future. Nothing too spectacular happened since my last post.

You should come back.

i've removed the savegames from most of my posts because i was needing upload space on cfc. I believe i still have most of them on my computer so if any interest should arise, ask and i will upload them to an external site.

Yes please! I am very interested in the missing saves. I think the best way to learn is to first try by yourself, and then look at the master:worship:

This series is one of the best I have found on the forum (probably THE best). Unfortunately I found it too late (after you had retired :()

I would really appreciate if you could take the time to make the saves available somewhere (especially the early immortals, that is #1 to #20).

Get well soon, kossin :) I wouldn't be winning immortal (nor trying deity :hammer2:) if not for your DRs

I am waiting with anticipation, but don't panic!

I hope you get a speedy recovery and that you would get well soon - Kossin!

Uh uh.... bad news.

I formatted my computer between DR27 and DR28... everything before DR28 is lost :(:(:(:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Knowing myself, I obviously did not backup anything... my sincere apologies.

However, I will upload DR28 and up in a few days.

Kossin: Good to hear that you are doing better!

Bad luck that it seems as though some of the saves have been lost for the generations to come! :cry::cry::cry:

I would however be really happy for each single save file that can be recovered! :)

Yeah more DR please from you. Still learning from it :)

DR28 to DR39 4000BC saves have been added to OP.

[...]
However, I will upload DR28 and up in a few days.

Looks like a few days turned into a few weeks! I've lost interest in S&T lately and only focus on SGOTM for the time being. I still read from time to time but I haven't posted anything in ages... what's with people calling Aztecs bad!

Top Bottom