SGOTM 14 - Plastic Ducks

I think kossin's point still stands.

Even if we don't absolutely need a 2nd missio anymore, Wash and Seattle are still going to get angry on T90, and thus lose some food/commerce, unless we convert to Confu.
But I'd rather not do that before it's absolutely necessary for Paci, because our converting will annoy quite a few AIs, while we need to trade with them.

Worker turns are not as critical now as they were a dozen turns earlier, so I think it's still worth it to lose those 2 worker turns but connect the Silver earlier.

It works regardless the religion as silver will be connected on T91, it saves a couple worker turns, but annoys AIs a couple turns earlier, we almost has no chance of pleasing eastern witches, so that's fine. Keep going.

If Math<->Alpha trade is doable with GK, do it and then proceed to T88. It does not change any other things in your plan.

BTW, you can move the missionary in the half way to silk city.

Yes, I forgot to mention it but GK is willing to do the math <---> alpha trade. So I will do it and post the tech situation, ok? Then we can see whether we want to do more trades (this is very unprobable but if we could get something like Calendar and MC then it could be worth it). Then I will continue according to the PPP (but save the 2 workerturns in Chicago) until T88.

I think it is not necessary to move the missionary now since he is able to reach Seattle in 3 turns, so if we start moving him on T88, he will be in Seattle on T90 and he can spread the religion on T91, is that ok?

I don't remember where he is now? If he's still in Atlanta, then you can move him a little bit, since we need him to be in the most "central" position possible, i.e. shortest distance to both cities.

The missionary is in NY at the moment. So I will send him to the roaded desert tile 1N of the silk on this turn (from there, he can spred the religion in 2 turns to Atlanta and in 3 turns to Seattle as you can see in the next picture).
Spoiler :

The tech situation after the trade:
Spoiler :

Screenshots of NY (if we have 3 scientists there until T88 and 4 scientists until T92 and convert to Confu on T90 then we will get the GS on T92):
Spoiler :

I am ready to continue until T88 (without any trades).

Yes, I forgot to mention it but GK is willing to do the math <---> alpha trade. So I will do it and post the tech situation, ok? Then we can see whether we want to do more trades (this is very unprobable but if we could get something like Calendar and MC then it could be worth it). Then I will continue according to the PPP (but save the 2 workerturns in Chicago) until T88.

I think it is not necessary to move the missionary now since he is able to reach Seattle in 3 turns, so if we start moving him on T88, he will be in Seattle on T90 and he can spread the religion on T91, is that ok?

If Math<->Alpha trade is doable with GK, do it and then proceed to T88. It does not change any other things in your plan.

BTW, you can move the missionary in the half way to silk city.

Go ahead to T88, hope to see another free religious spreading, good luck.

I had to refuse these offers:
Spoiler :

There was no more religion spread...

At least, Toto survived.
Spoiler :

But we lost the Pyramids! Now, the game is probably lost! :mad::mad::mad:
Spoiler :
Haha, I was only kidding. Sorry.
Spoiler :

I will upload the game and write the PPP in ~2 hours, now I have something urgent to do.

The save is uploaded.

The Wizard of Oz is still alive.

Session Turn Log from 825 BC to 675 BC:

Turn 82, 825 BC: Confucianism has spread in Chicago.
Turn 82, 825 BC: You have trained a Work Boat in Seattle. Work has now begun on a Warrior.
Turn 82, 825 BC: Christianity has been founded in a distant land!
Turn 82, 825 BC: Wicked Witch of the North converts to Judaism!

Turn 83, 800 BC: You have constructed a Granary in Boston. Work has now begun on a Lighthouse.

Turn 84, 775 BC: You have discovered Alphabet!
Turn 84, 775 BC: You have constructed a Lighthouse in Chicago. Work has now begun on a Barracks.
Turn 84, 775 BC: Good Witch of the South adopts Hereditary Rule!
Turn 84, 775 BC: Wicked Witch of the South adopts Hereditary Rule!

Turn 85, 750 BC: You have trained a Warrior in New York. Work has now begun on a Granary.

Turn 86, 725 BC: Boston has grown to size 5.
Turn 86, 725 BC: Philadelphia has grown to size 3.
Turn 86, 725 BC: Seattle has grown to size 5.
Turn 86, 725 BC: Clearing a Forest has created 24 &#8484; for Washington.
Turn 86, 725 BC: Clearing a Forest has created 30 &#8484; for Washington.
Turn 86, 725 BC: Clearing a Forest has created 30 &#8484; for Washington.
Turn 86, 725 BC: Washington will grow to size 8 on the next turn.
Turn 86, 725 BC: Atlanta will grow to size 5 on the next turn.
Turn 86, 725 BC: Chicago will grow to size 5 on the next turn.
Turn 86, 725 BC: Seattle will grow to size 6 on the next turn.
Turn 86, 725 BC: Wicked Witch of the South has founded Bulawayo in a distant land.
Turn 86, 725 BC: Wicked Witch of the East adopts Hereditary Rule!

Turn 87, 700 BC: Washington has grown to size 8.
Turn 87, 700 BC: Atlanta has grown to size 5.
Turn 87, 700 BC: Atlanta will become unhappy on the next turn.
Turn 87, 700 BC: Chicago has grown to size 5.
Turn 87, 700 BC: Seattle has grown to size 6.
Turn 87, 700 BC: Clearing a Forest has created 24 &#8484; for Washington.
Turn 87, 700 BC: Boston will grow to size 6 on the next turn.
Turn 87, 700 BC: Atlanta will grow to size 6 on the next turn.
Turn 87, 700 BC: Chicago will grow to size 6 on the next turn.
Turn 87, 700 BC: Dorothy has completed The Pyramids!
Turn 87, 700 BC: You have constructed The Pyramids in Washington. Work has now begun on a Confucian Monastery.
Turn 87, 700 BC: Wicked Witch of the West adopts Caste System!
Turn 87, 700 BC: Good Witch of the West adopts Hereditary Rule!
Turn 87, 700 BC: Good Witch of the West adopts Caste System!

Turn 88, 675 BC: Boston has grown to size 6.
Turn 88, 675 BC: Atlanta has grown to size 6.
Turn 88, 675 BC: Chicago has grown to size 6.
Turn 88, 675 BC: Good Witch of the South/Wicked Witch of the South is the worst enemy of Wicked Witch of the North/Good Witch of the North.
Turn 88, 675 BC: The borders of Philadelphia are about to expand.
Turn 88, 675 BC: Wicked Witch of the West will trade Monarchy
Turn 88, 675 BC: Good Witch of the West will trade Monarchy

Top Bottom