• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

C2C: Extras by Dancing Hoskuld

Odd....turned round to my colleagues after reading the wiki entry and stated "Who's seen Monty Python's Search for the holy grail?", to which I got the answer "Who's Monty Python?"......mind you those same people upon discovering that it's Jim Henson's 75th today als oasked "Who Jim Henson?".......I'm clearly working wit hthe wrong people!!

However if we are going to have a killer rabbit in C2C then it must be 1000% vulnerable to the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.

Mind you now, this is NOT i repeat, NOT, on be default, if you want these extra's you must go in yourself and turn them on, its for if a person gets a wild hair up their, well you know, and justs want a different kind of game to play is all.

Where do you turn them on, in the game setup screen? I'm using the SVN and after the last few updates I've got Mermaids, Giant Squid, Moa's, and Killer Rabbits spawning everywhere. And tons of river crocs. I didn't enable any modules in the XMLs and I'm pretty sure there wasn't an option in the game setup screen when I started this game (around Rev 680 I think).

Where do you turn them on, in the game setup screen? I'm using the SVN and after the last few updates I've got Mermaids, Giant Squid, Moa's, and Killer Rabbits spawning everywhere. And tons of river crocs. I didn't enable any modules in the XMLs and I'm pretty sure there wasn't an option in the game setup screen when I started this game (around Rev 680 I think).

Yeh, I have mermaids too without changing any default activations...

IIRC, mermaid is on as default.
These extras are not, but this happens..

OK, i turned off the Extra's and the Mermaid with the latest SVN, you should be happy now.

That's not I wanted, though.. :rolleyes:
I just wanted to report a problem in module loading.

When Mermaid attacks, red circle appears as "projectile".

Yeah, I have that as well. Not on the very latest SVN, but still fairly recent. Figured DH would fix it when he had time.

Yeah, I have that as well. Not on the very latest SVN, but still fairly recent. Figured DH would fix it when he had time.

Yeah, but if you didnt inform him, how would he have known:confused: Everything and anything that is WRONG, please report, thx.

Top Bottom