Unit requests thread

Does somebody know if there are decent graphics for Korean Kobuksons / Turtle Ships? I only this one, but without offense to the creator, it's a little too crude to include it into my mod as a UU.

Does somebody know if there are decent graphics for Korean Kobuksons / Turtle Ships? I only this one, but without offense to the creator, it's a little too crude to include it into my mod as a UU.

IMO this one looks fine Leoreth, unless you find a better looking one ;)

Maybe someone could modify the Iroquois Tomahawk unit to throw disks. I don't know how hard this is, I might try it when I get the nif exporter patch for max.

I am looking for a Chakram and Rajput like in AOE3. Anyone have a unit holding a Chakram or a Pata Blades? Note the model itself should look like the are from India.

Bakuel's forthcoming Indian unit set has a unit with Pata Blades. He's not uploaded the set yet but that particular unit (and many others) can be found in the most recent version of Realism Invictus.

So ive converted a couple units into nif, and in nifskope they look fine (minus detail in texturing) but when i try to put them into the game they always show up as a red cirlce, heres an example

can anyone help?

Attachments

• Global Hawk.rar
    506.1 KB · Views: 53
So ive converted a couple units into nif, and in nifskope they look fine (minus detail in texturing) but when i try to put them into the game they always show up as a red cirlce, heres an example

can anyone help?

A red circle usually means your path is wrong, check your xml.

A red circle usually means your path is wrong, check your xml.

I am aware of that, there is an error in the nif though. I converted this along with many other art things, from 3DS. Ik its not the xml because i have a new better parthenon, and if i place that in art/structures/buildings/parthenon without changing the xml it shows up as a red blob, so that means theres nothing wrong with the xml because if there is then it would just show the regular parthenon.

Any ideas?? I got a lot of cool art and i want to have them work!

I can upload the others if you want to look

here ya go, this one is the best and took the most work to transfer to nif. But it is the best because it has DDS while the others dont. If your any good @ art theres a wall inside of the building that can be removed, but its connected to the other walls so out of my expertese. It came in detail in the inside, i removed all of that and its around 200KB so a decent size and the one in original civ looks really ugly

If you, or any1 else in PAE can figure it out, please tell me. Theres many things i can get on the site if i can figure out how to complete the conversion, including many things that would be useful for PAE

Although i have a lot more modding expirience, i have little to none art expirience:crazyeye:

EDIT: I have a couple walls/castles that i also have converted, but again if you can figure this out then i can get its a waste

I have not seen very many chinese unit sets, especially from the industrial and modern eras. Can someone fix this? I would, but I'm just starting unit making.

In particular, I need a Chinese Early cannon, not a hand-cannon.

I have added the Gran Colombia civilization to my mod, but I have noticed a big lack of Colombian units on here.. in fact the only one I found was a jet fighter. The units I have attached are from Civ Gold and from another mod I found on here (can't recall the name) and were used as Gran Colombia's UUs. I'm not sure how accurate they are, but I was wondering if someone could be so kind as to whip up a musketman and cannon unit that uses the model from the cuirassier, and a rifleman from the cavalry model? My alternative would be to use some Spanish industrial units, but that seems rather like using redcoats as flavor units for the USA.. :p I would really appreciate it if someone would help me out!! :goodjob:

Attachments

• gc units.jpg
    gc units.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 73
  • gc units.rar
    215.6 KB · Views: 43
Has anyone seen a French Foreign Legion Marine? There seem to be all kinds of Civ-specific marine reskins, but no French one? Why? What is it about France?

Let the French Army jokes commence.

I searched for French Foreign Legion, but the search engine on this site doesn't show downloads.:mad:

But anyway, thanks for pointing that out to me.:blush:

I searched for French Foreign Legion, but the search engine on this site doesn't show downloads.:mad:

But anyway, thanks for pointing that out to me.:blush:

May i then suggest the download search engine? Press downloads then press search and search there (took me a while to find that out too)

(its under navigation)

Top Bottom