Multipolarity III - Game Thread

I am sorry about your dog.

Tani, do the last game expansion rules still apply? Navies cannot claim, armies not used until next turn?

Appreciated, Christos. :)

@ PF:

Correct on both counts. Navies just transport and blockade stuff. And armies aren't fully ready for field work until the turn after.

Oh. Hm. Didn't know that.

Could you just carry out as much of the order set I sent you as possible then?

So, because I didn't post orders, that means that my unspent money can be used? I mean, I don't find how much is the starting gold.

Unspent money banks unless a general guideline (all into Industry, all into armies, etc.) is given.

Ordairz locked.

In relative news this was the ages of the Emperor, his wife and children as was of the first day of 2500.

Gilmore: aged 45. Born 6 August.
Rein: aged 31; born 1st March, father is CEO Jack O’Neil of O’Neil industries.
Magnus: aged 12; born 24 March, 2487, the heir to the Imperial Throne of Man
Denel: aged 12; born 24 March, 2487, a few seconds after Magnus
Ronan: aged 10; born 19 April, 2489.
Tosha: aged 7: born 3 October 2492.
Fynn: aged 4; born 4 July 2495.
Lora: born on the 3rd December 2499.

Adjusted the rules a wee bit in light of what could become a problem.

If you don't specify to keep a reserve, your Industries will automatically turn any surplus resources you have into extra GDP (And thus tax revenue to spend).

This is in light of some players not placing orders to create goods yet having stuff left over. Rather than cripple their economy I'm rolling with this idea instead.

King Edward X announced today his plans to take a Royal trip around the world next year, meeting with the leaders of the worlds rising new monarchies to discuss matters of state and diplomacy. Foreign Minister Blunder McGaffe has been tasked with organising this vast trip, but says he is 'delighted' by the oppurtunities it brings to strengthen ties with other nations the world over.

At the current time, the trvael roster is pending confirmation, and awaiting approval of the involved nations, but currently looks like this: Hawai'i, Argentina, Iberia, Catalonia, Manx, Netherlands-Scotland, Ottomans, Afghanistan, Wuhan, Tsingtao, Jung.

-----

OOC Disclaimer: If your nation is a monarchy and hasn't been mentioned on this list, it's because it isnt described as a monarchy in the stats, which is where I got this stuff. Just point it out and you shall be added to the list. Unless you don't want to accept the visit, in which case don't bother. :p Also, if you accept and are happy with me writing an RP set inside your nation during the trip, please say so.

I think thats all the disclaimer done. :p

DT

Technically you could still submit them if you haven't already.

OOC: I assume you automated for him? If we can re-submit orders after lock, there are some things regarding the 2nd 3rd Reich I would like to do... :\

Oh goodie. Could I possibly do it this afternoon (my time)?

Top Bottom