Halo Mafia [Game Thread]

Nothing is sadder than dead kittens.

...and he's back.

The Mafia demands updates!

Night 8

azzaman333 was wandering about the ship that night. He was confident that he couldn't be killed. He was wrong.

His pursuer tiptoed slowly behind him. He was a hardened assassin by now, and tonight was just another target. azzaman333 stopped moving for few seconds. His pursuer knew that this was the time. He loaded his weapon and fired. His target moved again and his shot only clipped his shoulder.

His attacker swore. He lined up for another shot when he heard a CRACK. A shot had been taken from a concourse above him. He looked up and saw the shadowy figure again. The figure saw him this time and popped a couple of shots at him.

"Damn," azzaman333's pursuer swore. He couldn't see the figure anymore, and pursuing him would mean certain death. He confirmed the kill and trotted back to his room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

classical_hero was sleeping. All of a sudden, he felt very warm, and then very hot.

By the time he knew that it wasn't a dream, he was dead.

His attacker floated off towards his room.

Spoiler :
azzaman333 was a Covenant Separatist.
Spoiler :
He was an Elite.

Spoiler :
classical_hero was a Covenant Separatist.
Spoiler :
He was an Elite.

Day 9 has started! It will end on Tuesday Night at 11 PM EST. That is in:
[TIMER="12/4/2012 10:00 PM EST; Phase Over"][/TIMER]

Vote to Lynch someone in Bold!
Result PMs being sent.

It would appear someone's got it in for the Aussies.
This would be the alive players list our GM hasn't posted…
Capt Blackadder
CivCube Takhisis
Mat93
Mergle
Optical
robbiecon
The Black Knigh
topsecret​
It would appear only The Black Knigh and myself are keeping track of this thread…
Nothing is sadder than dead kittens.
Of course not, that's why I said kitten. Note the lack of plural.
Kittens, in any number.
Hyyyyyyypooooocriiiiiiiite!
You! Want your role back?
I think you mean "Hypocat."
Not true.

I'm trying to keep track of this thread, but I have absolutely no leads, no contacts and no abilities. Therefore, I also have no clue.

aussies don't have souls so I don't know why they're considered "alive" in the first place

Hey, don't discriminate against people without souls!

And Takhisis, you two are not paying quite enough attention to the writeups either if you're townies, it seems. Though last night's situation makes very little sense, there's not been a single action that was reasonably pro-town in previous writeups except for the kills of spaceman and Zack. At the very best we're waiting for someone to explain really poor past action choices, or there are simply too many non-townies for comfort.

Optical, you and topsecret are the clearly best lynch options to the public right now so you've got to do better than that. Admittedly I'd say start with topsecret because neither Zack nor Verarde was revealed as scum, but you have to contribute substantially more if you're town. Not sure if we can make this come down to more than luck unless a living townie has something really valuable up his sleeve or we hear from mayor.

I'll see what I can do, then. :) Analysis of voting patterns is probably the best I've got at this point, so I'll try and do that in a bit.

Top Bottom