Halo Mafia [Game Thread]

robbiecon, you'd really vote for anyone telling you to wake up and play? Unless Mergle's post contained anything more than that, you look like you're grasping at straws.

Day 8
The Master Chief surveyed the bridge. He was looking around on the Bridge of the Shadow of Intent. There were only 11 of them left, and one of them would have to die today, for the eighth straight day.

Dumanios was seen that day to be the one acting the most suspicious to what was left of the crew. He went down rather quietly, which was surprising to what crew was awake and talking.

To eliminate any unwanted injuries to the rest of the living crew, Dumanios was tied to a wall and fired upon by his fellow crew members at a range of 15 yards. Master Chief observed this and thought to himself, “How ironic. The past repeating itself, just like the firing squads of the beginnings of the UEG’s predecessor, the USA. They were dealing with a revolution back then though. This is different.

Or is it? Isn’t this a revolution? The minority with no change facing the overwhelming majority and winning?”

That was when Master Chief kept recalling Earth’s Old History. He sat like this for a solid half hour before he came to a chilling conclusion.

“If this war parallels the American Revolution, that would make the crew the British, systematically killing our people to find out which ones are American, and which are not.

The British did not win that fight.”

And the Master Chief went to his quarters, wondering what would happen that night.

Spoiler :
Dumanios was UNSC
Spoiler :
He was a Marine.

Spoiler Tally :
7 Dumanios (Capt Blackadder, Mat93, Mergle, Optical, The Black Knigh, topsecret, Takhisis)

3 Mergle (azzaman333, classical_hero, robbiecon)

NOT VOTING: Dumanios (3)

Night 8 has started.
It will last for 46 hours. Get your night orders in!
[TIMER="11/30/2012 10:00 PM EST; Phase Over"][/TIMER]

Posting at Night is allowed.

Alive (10):
azzaman333
Capt Blackadder
CivCube Takhisis
classical_hero
Mat93
Mergle
Optical
robbiecon
The Black Knigh
topsecret

Dead (19):
BSmith1068-Killed N1-Covenant Separatist Elite
Dreadnought-Lynched D2-UNSC Marine
johnhughthom BSmith1068 (2)-Killed N2-343 Guilty Spark
spaceman98-Killed N2-Covenant Loyalist Prophet
JoanK-Lynched D3-UNSC Marine
choxorn-Killed N3-UNSC Marine
Jarrema-Killed N3-UNSC Marine
Xenoneb-Lynched D4-UNSC Marine
Earthling-Killed N4-UNSC Marine
MartinLuther Visorslash-Lynched D5-Covenant Separatist Elite
NinjaCow64-Killed N5-The Arbiter
EliteofWarman8 askthepizzaguy-Killed N5-UNSC Marine
Autolycus-Lynched D6-Covenant Separatist Elite
Zack-Killed N6-Sergeant-Major Johnson
Verarde-Killed N6-The Shipmaster
SamSniped-Lynched D7-Covenant Separatist Elite
mayor-Killed N7-Cortana
Kennigit-Killed N7-Covenant Separatist Elite
Dumanios-Lynched D8-UNSC Marine

Escaped (2):
Double A-Escaped N7-Covenant Hunter
Gone 3 the Celt-Escaped N7-Covenant Hunter

WOG (1):
SouthernKing-WOG'd D4-Covenant Separatist Elite

Yep, I felt that as Mergle was somewhat under pressure of being lynched that he may have been trying to buy my vote.

But I think the Black Knigh should be the next lynch and not Mergle.

We were WoGed. Totally didn't fulfill our victory conditions :mischief:

Totes.

So why hasn't anyone commented on us? As far as I can tell, we can still answer questions, mock you all, and say who the loyalists are.

Totes.

So why hasn't anyone commented on us? As far as I can tell, we can still answer questions, mock you all, and say who the loyalists are.

Get ready for some more PIS but I seem to be the only one reading the updates.

All this planning. All this waiting. For this. Yes, this was worth it.

Stealth was not something that either Double A or Gone 3 the Celt were good at. But they had both been forced to use stealth and intelligence gathering in order to find each other. It had taken over a week Earth time, but they had finally done it.

Now they were going to escape. They both snuck to a cargo bay to meet up that night.

“Are you ready Brother?” Gone 3 the Celt asked.

“As ready as I’ll ever be,” Double A replied.

They both then stealthily made their way to a Phantom to make their escape. It took them awhile, and they heard screaming on their way to it. They assumed that more people were dying. It happened every night on this damn ship. Once they were on the Phantom, they looked at each other.

“How did we ever get on opposite sides of this war Brother?” one of them asked the other.

“I don’t know Brother. I really don’t. But this war has had too much bloodshed for me. I will not kill my Brother, no matter who tells me to do it.”

“Same here. Now let’s go before someone tries to stop us,” the first one said.

And they were off, speeding away through the atmosphere on a stolen Phantom.

“Where to?” Double A asked.

“Anywhere but here,” Gone 3 the Celt responded.

And they were free. Free from the war, and from the madmen fighting it.

They are coloured as both Separatists and Loyalists in the write ups so one of them were scum. That means we are rid of at least two scum.

Could someone check voting patterns for Spaceman, Double A and Gone 3 the Celt, both their votes and votes on them, for all days? I've been incredibly busy the last week and it won't get better soon.

I assumed that they were some sort of lovers pair, one in the Mafia and one in the Town.

Good job, Ninja. You solved the riddle. You get a pancreas.

Escaping Lovers at that.

Good job, Ninja. You solved the riddle. You get a pancreas.

Yay! I always wanted a new one after I lost my original one on that rollercoaster incident! Thanks AA! :goodjob:

You are also required to ride a penguin without clothes after getting your transplant.

I've always wanted to do that. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

No, he meant the penguin has no clothes. It isn't even wearing a bow tie.

You people're so creepy.

It's this university thing. I'm forced to be sensible until next caTuesday, when exams are over.

Top Bottom