Darths and Droids Mafia- Game Thread

Also, cool little pic I found for ya Ben:

Everyone should notice that I am not posting kittens, so I am obviously not mafia.

DAY ONE OVER. Tally:

Visorslash: 4 (traius, Jarrema, topsecret, Dreadnought)
Gone 3 The Celt: 4 (JoanK, azzaman, Buddhafish, Visorslash)

Buddhafish: 2 (Mat93, Zack)
SamSniped: 2 (SouthernKing, johnhughthom)
azzaman: 2 (classical hero, Kennigit)
Darth Caesar: 1 (mechaerik)
askthepizzaguy: 1 (The Black Knigh)
mechaerik: 1 (Autolycus)
JoanK: 1 (Darth Caesar)
topsecret: 1 (Xenoneb)
Takhisis: 1 (BSmith1068)
Jarrema: 1 (Backwards Logic)
CivCube: 1 (Mergle)
Xenoneb: 1 (spaceman)
BSmith1068: 1 (SamSniped)
johnhughthom: 1 (Takhisis)
traius: 1 (CivCube)
Abstain: 1 (Gone 3 The Celt)

Not Voting: 2 (askthepizzaguy, CivGeneral)

It seems we have a tie between Visorslash and Gone 3 The Celt. I shall resolve this with good-old-fashioned Random.ORG, and post the result with the update.

uh...... going to strongly lean towards a negative for restarting someone else's game.
Unless that's a "notable quotable" that I haven't got to yet. I am starting to think it might be, as that sounds like a great joke line for a D&D game. "Oh! I get it now! Can we start over, DM?"

OOC: I will never suggest such thing for serious :eek:

The citizens of Nabootooineascantonosisinopauderaan (Which henceforth shall be referred to as "Dagobah") spent the day wildly arguing over who could possibly have been responsible for the untimely demise of Dude in Charge. Almost everyone was accused at one point, although they eventually settled in on two candidates: Visorslash, who was accused for reasons as varied as "looking around" and "joining the game before me" and Gone 3 The Celt, who was accused mostly because he refused to put forth any vote other than "abstain" which the townspeople found suspicious. At the end of the day, all the votes were tallied, and the vote-tallier, who's name is unknown, found Visorslash and Gone 3 The Celt to be tied, with 4 votes a piece.

There were many suggestions as to how to break the tie, including podracing, rolling a die, and a force arm-wrestling contest. In the end, the vote-tallier's computer picked a number between 1 and 100, and asked Visor and Gone 3 The Celt to guess it.

"Gone 3 The Celt guessed closer. Visorslash will be lynched!"

And so, the townies surrounded Visorslash, or as he was known to some of them, Mace Windu.

"No, This cannot be!"

"It is, Visor, now take your lynch like a townie."

"No, this is impossibru! I will not be rynched, pathetic townies!"

"Wait.... what happened to his voice..."

At that point, the townies realized that "Mace Windu" had been a disguise. Visorslash was actually Nute Gunray, the leader of the Trade Federation.

"HAHAHA! YOU WILL FALL BEFOLE THE MIGHT OF THE TRADE FEDELATION! YOU WILL BE DESTLOYED, CITIZENS OF..."

At that point, one of the townies non-chalantly cut his head off with a lightsaber, ending his evil monologue.

"Cool. I loot the body. What do I get?"

Spoiler :
Visorslash was lynched! He was Mace Windu! He was Town!

Spoiler :
Actually, he was Nute Gunray! He was a member of the Trade Federation (Mafia)!

It is now Night One. It will end in:

[TIMER=1/6/2013 11:00 PM PST; Night 1 Over][/TIMER]

great!

we should save the game now ASAP

I just want to note that my not voting is totally unrelated to being both short and mute.

Nice. Where is my glass of blue milk?

Wow. I actually picked out a mafia day 1 with my first vote :lol:
Unless Nute Gunray is actually.....Yoda! And yoda is actually palpatine! and palpatine is actually....

Of coulse, I actuarry intended to switch my vote, but I'm sule grad I didn't now

Epic vote!

traius said:
Wow. I actually picked out a mafia day 1 with my first vote
Unless Nute Gunray is actually.....Yoda! And yoda is actually palpatine! and palpatine is actually....

Of coulse, I actuarry intended to switch my vote, but I'm sule grad I didn't now

Achievement Unrocked: This Is Impossibru! (Kill a mafia on the first vote.)

Rolls dice...
I bet 10 credits that I have just bet credits!

Republic credits? No good-ah, only money.

>I prod the corpse with my ten-foot laser pole, searching for traps.

Achievement Unrocked: This Is Impossibru! (Kill a mafia on the first vote.)

100 GAMERSCORE

Republic credits? No good-ah, only money.

>I prod the corpse with my ten-foot laser pole, searching for traps.

>You prod it, in... wait, what? You're prodding it THERE?! What are you doing, you sick bastard!?

Isn't that necrophilia?
Between this and your uncalled for insults in the Music thread, and also Visorslash being a Mafioso Scummioso, I have no choice but to declare war on Australia.

>You prod it, in... wait, what? You're prodding it THERE?! What are you doing, you sick bastard!?
I'm just trying to see if there's Oreos in there. And, please, I'm a gurl.

If you wanted Oreos, you could just ask. The GM's mom keeps it next to the dish detergent.

Top Bottom