Darths and Droids Mafia- Game Thread

I forget edit rules but that should read "often can be a mafia ability or a mafia lie" i.e. the mafia says he has a mystic "lynch stop" ability. Left out a word there.

DAY TWO OVER.

Going from Takhisis's last tally and my own double-checking, this is correct:

traius: 8 (azzaman333, Mat93, Jarrema, Buddhafish, Takhisis, Kennigit, Backwards Logic, Zack)
Buddhafish: 5 (Mergle, BSmith1068, JoanK, topsecret, askthepizzaguy)
askthepizzaguy: 2 (Xenoneb, traius)
CivCube: 1 (spaceman98)
JoanK: 1 (The Black Knigh)
SamSniped: 1 (Autolycus)
azzaman: 1 (Gone 3 The Celt)
Takhisis: 1 (johnhughthom)
johnhughthom: 1 (CivCube)
classical_hero: 1 (mechaerik)

Abstain: 2 (CivGeneral, SamSniped)

Not Voting: 3 (classical hero, Darth Caesar, SouthernKing)

Update soon to come.

The citizens of the planet that shall henceforth be referred to as "Dagobah" once again argued amongst themselves as to who was killing them. At first, the accusations piled up on JoanK, but then piled down after Joan was vouched for by azzaman. They then started going after Buddhafish, on the grounds of some odd behavior regarding his vote the previous day. But finally, they ended up deciding that traius should die.

"It was him! It had to be him! He must be lynched!"

Before the town could do anything, though, a dude arrived from the Senate with a brief letter saying they couldn't kill traius.

The town abided by this, and instead decided to kill the dude from the Senate.

Nobody was lynched!

Begin Night 2. It will end in: [TIMER="1/10/2013, 11:00 PM PST; Night Over"][/TIMER]

@traius: atpg is roleplaying Pete. ;)

Night phase extended another 24 hours.

classical hero requested a replacement, so from this point onward, NinjaCow64 shall replace classical hero.

Three kills??? I mean, judging by the last night's script, one would think there'd be two... Interesting revelation indeed.

You think clasical hero was a sure-fire mafia with separate kill abilities who just got replaced ? That seems like a leap from here, though I will admit that only mafioso truly NEED replacing, and thus it is likelier-than-normal he is mafia.....

I don't have any earth-shattering vital townie powers but it should be rather obvious I am not one of the baddies.

I should note we're likely dealing with two mafia families and a vigilante. If the vigilante is targeting me, bad move son.

Interesting choices, if what you say is true.

You think clasical hero was a sure-fire mafia with separate kill abilities who just got replaced ? That seems like a leap from here, though I will admit that only mafioso truly NEED replacing, and thus it is likelier-than-normal he is mafia.....

No. I am 100% townie.

On that note, YAY I'M PLAYING A MAFIA GAME WOBBIDEE WOBBIDEE DOOOOOO!!!

Top Bottom