Darths and Droids Mafia- Game Thread

The suspense, it's killing me.

Probably will.

Hai-yaaaaa!

is that more agreeably ninja-y talk for you, Mr. 64?

:twitch:

I forgot how much I hate VOTE:BLAH posts. Thanks for reminding me.

Actually, Vote: Blah posts against me don't annoy me.

At least, when it's still the night phase.

Night 2 is Over. Update to be posted shortly.

JoanK was doing something at night, which was especially weird, because of how often she and her husband said that going out at night was a bad idea. Maybe something weird was going on with one of the Moisture Vaporators. Whatever the cause, she was outside, and soon encountered a figure with a lightsaber, preusmably one of the figures responsible for killing Dreadnought. Moments later, another figure with more than one lightsaber appeared, presumably the other of Dreadnought's killers. This hypothesis was confirmed by the killers both wondering why they ran into each other again.

They were mildly annoyed, but decided that killing their mutual target was again an appropriate course of action, and JoanK was immediately sliced into two equal pieces, each of which was then sliced further by one of the killers for their own amusement.

Buddhafish looked incredibly drunk from having drunk a lot at the Mos Eisley Cantina earlier, which for some reason was now on the planet that shall henceforth be known as "Dagobah." In this state, he didn't seem particularly concerned about any of the dangers that could be out at night at this hour, such as a figure with a lightsaber that appeared out of the dark, and looked very much like it wished to seperate Buddhafish from several of his vital organs.

Before it had a chance to do so, though, a voice in the darkness cried out, "I cast SUMMON BIGGER FISH!" This caused a Giant Fish from Nowhere to appear, despite them being in the middle of a desert. The fish went after the figure with the lightsaber that wished to seperate Buddhafish from several of his vital organs, eventually forcing him to run off, as he preferred to not be eaten by Giant Fishes from Nowhere.

The town awoke the following morning. They were somewhat pleased to see one of the attacks had been foiled, but also a bit distraught at the loss of JoanK.

Spoiler :
JoanK was killed! He/She was Beru Lars! He/She was Town!

Players:

1. askthepizzaguy
2. Autolycus
3. azzaman333
4. Backwards Logic
5. BSmith1068
6. Buddhafish
7. CivCube
8. CivGeneral
9. classical hero replaced by NinjaCow64
10. Darth Caesar
11. Dreadnought Killed Night 1, Darth Maul
12. Gone 3 The Celt
13. Jarrema
14. JoanK Killed Night 2, Beru Lars
15. johnhughthom
16. Kennigit
17. Mat93
18. mechaerik
19. Mergle
20. SamSniped
21. SouthernKing
22. spaceman98
23. Takhisis
24. The Black Knigh
25. topsecret
26. traius
27. Visorslash Lynched Day 1, Nute Gunray
28. Xenoneb
29. Zack

Begin Day Three. It will end in: [TIMER="1/12/2013 11:00 PM PST; Day 3 Over"][/TIMER]

Why??? :cry: What has a poor mason done so ya want ta kill meh?

Oh, good, NinjaCow64.

Listen up NinjaCow64 this is what we're going to do. You and your men will follow all of my orders without fail. First, I need some blasters. Whatever you have on you, plus about ten thousand more. Then I require a spacefaring vessel, equipped with at least seven ion cannons and twelve pulse phase disruptors, and polyphasic dyno-memetic shielding.

I'll also take whatever cash you have on you, and if you have any sexy robot wenches, I'll also have some of that.

I'll also need you to say "yes, sir" whenever I give you a direct order, publicly in this thread. Failure to comply will result in me zapping you with one of the many zapper things built into my superior dermaplastic transteel frame. And furthermore, you'll also vote whichever way I tell you.

And also bring me a cup of space coffee. Black. With a touch of motor oil. Pronto. I haven't got all day.

Just to test it out, I order that guy, uh what's his name, doesn't really matter.... uhhh NinjaCow was it?

Yeah, vote for, let's say, Darth Caesar.

And where's that space coffee? It's been nearly ten minutes, you incompetent meatsack.

My ability as explained in my roleclaim.

And because I feel like sharing the info, SamSniped and topsecret are being targeted for death.

So, what happened? Both killers changed their target to JoanK who they should have been out to kill in the first place? And you were targeted and protected.

Vote: Buddhafish

:crazyeye: I have no idea what I'm doing

So, what happened? Both killers changed their target to JoanK who they should have been out to kill in the first place? And you were targeted and protected.

Vote: Buddhafish

:crazyeye: I have no idea what I'm doing

Apparently not.

Please explain why you voted for Buddhafish. It's probably the most thoughtless and useless vote I've seen in a while.

What possessed you to do so?

I don't know for a fact Buddha is innocent but it seems like it's the worst place to start looking. Do you really think this was a good vote?

Is this just lazy or apathy?

I don't want to make a huge deal about it or make you feel bad, meatbag, but you couldn't have put more thought or explanation into your choice?

I put none into my vote on Darth Caesar, but I think he's at least not demonstrated a power that we can plausibly believe is pro-town. So my no-thinking vote on Darth Caesar feels like it has more usefulness or thinking than your vote for Buddha.

Just curious if you intend to keep your vote there or what you intend to prove with such a vote. Do you really think Buddha is scum?

If you're scum you're playing badly. If you're townie you're playing badly, IMO.

I admit :please: I am playing badly.

It's just that what Buddha said and what really happened doesn't match.

But it does. The night was delayed. The killers then obviously attacked someone else because with their targets revealed, they could assume some of those targets might be protected.

As such, all we need to know is that night was extended. While his other information is not proven to be true, it is very, very reasonable to assume that it is for now.

I've seen his role before in mafia games. Specifically a role that knows who is being attacked and can delay a night phase to allow town to compensate.

It's usually limited in usage and he will die soon enough for revealing that he has this power. There is no reason to vote him yet.

I'm not saying you've broken some rule or that it is literally impossible for your vote to be on a scumbag, just that I very much doubt that it is, and that objectively almost anyone else in the game is a better vote.

I also don't think you're scum. I am trying to encourage you to use your vote more effectively.

If you're town I need your help. I don't feel the Buddha vote helps, that's all. Trying to be very clear why that is.

Okay? :)

I'd point out something, but I'm dead. :(

Top Bottom