Darths and Droids Mafia- Game Thread

bah. Every male in the game will have a beard then :/

anyways, civcube said he could steal at night so I'd think some scum either probably have items or they have a thieving ability themselves. That's the way I could see it as useful to the town (or else it really is just PG related).

Oh. Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.

So your basically claiming Qui Gon Jin or one of the other guys that guy played as? Because he was really the only guy who gave two tosses about facial hair.

Hmm...this might make me reconsider some things...

>I prod the body with a ten-foot laser pole. Then I search it for treasure.

Jar Jar is totally awesome even though the favorite of Sally, I am.

Because we are talking about Darths and Droids you get to live for that phrase. Only reason.

Jar Jar is totally awesome even though the favorite of Sally, I am.
Nonsense! Mesa the favourite! Her first-a character! Back away, rubber puppet on Sally's left hand!

Night Over. Update and Results to come shortly.

As usual, most of the citizens of the planet that shall henceforth be known as Dagobah slept somewhat soundly, the exceptions being the ones that had seen their plot armor wear out and needed to be in specific places in order for this write-up to happen.

One such citizen was topsecret, who was being followed by a figure with several lightsabers. topsecret didn't notice this until the figure started repeatedly singing, "The itsy bitsy townie, inside he should have kept... Down came the mafia to KILL HIM TO DEATH!"

Topsecret turned around and immediately protested that rhyming "kept" and "death" just didn't work, and that his stalker's song really needed more lines than that. He suggested that said follower drink enough alcohol that his slurred speech would make "kept" and "death" sound like they rhyme, and also it might help him write some more song lyrics, and he'd even sing them better, to boot. The figure decided that sounded good, and drank a bunch of whiskey, which got him drunk, which was odd, as you wouldn't expect someone with his odd anatomy to be able to get drunk.

Regardless, topsecret took this opportunity to run away while his attacker was too busy trying to write a song to notice.

Kennigit actually slept in his room, which was odd, because he appears in this write-up. A figure with a lightsaber showed up in the middle of the night, looking like it was planning to enter Kennigit's room, but then another figure appeared and managed to convince the guy with the lightsaber to leave, mainly by growling angrily until he was convinced that dealing with both this large figure and Kennigit wasn't worth the trouble.

askthepizzaguy whirred around, buzzing to himself about how totally awesome he was. Evidently, this had gotten on the nerve of a figure with a lightsaber, who showed up in front of him, told him that his bragging was annoying and that he was just overall not a nice droid, and converted askthepizzaguy into several pieces of scrap metal. askthepizzaguy's shock probe was largely ineffective.

The town woke up, once again dismayed to see another death, but pleased to see that with so many attempts on their lives, only 1 had actually succeeded.

Spoiler :
askthepizzaguy was killed! He was Town! He was R2-D2!

Players:

1. askthepizzaguy Killed Night 3, R2-D2
2. Autolycus
3. azzaman333
4. Backwards Logic
5. BSmith1068
6. Buddhafish
7. CivCube Lynched Day 3, Jango Fett
8. CivGeneral
9. classical hero replaced by NinjaCow64
10. Darth Caesar
11. Dreadnought Killed Night 1, Darth Maul
12. Gone 3 The Celt
13. Jarrema
14. JoanK Killed Night 2, Beru Lars
15. johnhughthom
16. Kennigit
17. Mat93
18. mechaerik
19. Mergle
20. SamSniped
21. SouthernKing
22. spaceman98
23. Takhisis
24. The Black Knigh
25. topsecret
26. traius Ravus_Sol
27. Visorslash Lynched Day 1, Nute Gunray
28. Xenoneb
29. Zack

IT IS NOW DAY 4. It will end in: [TIMER="1/16/2013, 12:00 AM PST; Day 4 Over"][/TIMER]

Shorter. Muter. Even MORE irresistible to the droids with female cable connectors.

Ravus_Sol. Placeholder for the time being, but we really need to know what his deal is.

Omgus, BSmith

No better targets?

vote: BSmith

More of a protest at the vote... I gave just as much reasoning as him. ;)

I also full expect both of us to change votes before the day is out. Consider it more of a placeholder.

In fact, my vote is also of this kind... I wait to see any reasoning, as I must say I do not have much time to invest into scumhunting myself now

Top Bottom