Darths and Droids Mafia- Game Thread

Because voting for a guy the 16th time makes him deader than if he only had 15 votes.

Day Over.

Tally:

BSmith1068: 17 (Autolycus, Backwards Logic, Buddhafish, NinjaCow64, Darth Caesar, Gone 3 The Celt, Jarrema, johnhughthom, Kennigit, Mat93, mechaerik, Mergle, Takhisis, The Black Knigh, topsecret, Ravus Sol, Zack)
Zack: 2 (SamSniped, BSmith1068)
Ravus Sol: 1 (azzaman333)
NinjaCow64: 1 (spaceman98)
Darth Caesar: 1 (Xenoneb)

Not Voting: 2 (CivGeneral, SouthernKing)

Update Soon.

The citizens of the planet that shall henceforth be known as Dagobah again couldn't agree on much of anything for a while, until the one known as Zack revealed he had something called a "scan result" incriminating BSmith.

This was followed by a massive amount of agreement from everyone else.

"It was BSmith1068 in the Kitchen with the Force Powers!" someone yelled.

"What, me?" asked BSmith, "I'm just an alcoholic prankster. Come on, guys."

They didn't believe him.

"I see. Ah suppose then Ah must defend mahself against you."

While the townies were still busy trying to figure out why his accent had just changed, BSmith stopped looking like a townie, and revealed his true form, that of the former Jedi, Count Dookû. Several townies attempted to subdue him, but he simply used his Force Drain ability to shock them a bit and knock them away.

"You are all fools! Ze Republic has become evil, and Ze Seperatists never were not evil! Prepare yourzelfs, for my EVIL MONOLOGUE OF PLOT..."

At this point, the players let out a collective groan at having to hear an evil monologue, and decided to instead cause BSmith to explode by way of firing several thousand rockets at him. Before he could even start to talk, he was a small pile of ash.

Spoiler :
BSmith1068 was lynched! He was Dr. Evazan! He was Town!

Spoiler :
Actually, he was Count Dookû! He was a Serial Killer!

Players:

1. askthepizzaguy Killed Night 3, R2-D2
2. Autolycus
3. azzaman333
4. Backwards Logic
5. BSmith1068 Lynched Day 4, Count Dookû
6. Buddhafish
7. CivCube Lynched Day 3, Jango Fett
8. CivGeneral
9. classical hero replaced by NinjaCow64
10. Darth Caesar
11. Dreadnought Killed Night 1, Darth Maul
12. Gone 3 The Celt
13. Jarrema
14. JoanK Killed Night 2, Beru Lars
15. johnhughthom
16. Kennigit
17. Mat93
18. mechaerik
19. Mergle
20. SamSniped
21. SouthernKing
22. spaceman98
23. Takhisis
24. The Black Knigh
25. topsecret
26. traius Ravus_Sol
27. Visorslash Lynched Day 1, Nute Gunray
28. Xenoneb
29. Zack

It is now Night 4. It will end in: [TIMER="1/17/2013, 12:00 AM PST; Night 4 Over"][/TIMER]

Well done! :clap:

well well
serial killer :)

*golfclap*

So, I have about a half a billion blasters. There's no chance someone can take my scrap metal in and repair it?

There could be lots of moolah in it for someone.

Metagaming, Pete. Don't let the GM overhear you...on second thought, fire away. The town just killed off a hundred pages of backstory, easy.

Yaaayy! Wesa downed an evil aristocrat! Count Dookû is no more! If less is more, then the Count is no less?

Maybe be more would be less… :run: It's Ben's ideas, they hurt.

Top Bottom